Breaking Bad Season 5!

Discussion in 'Television/Internet TV/VOD/DVD' started by LightAnother, May 28, 2012.

1. SUCH a good show. Cranston is truly incredible. I watched every episode in 2 weeks and it was like crack. I don't think i've ever been more engaged/into a movie or anything like I was for the last episode of season 4. The first half of 5 was good, makes me want to slit wrists having to wait a year for the rest.

2. No, it was like meth.

3. [quote name='"Olesmoky"']No, it was like meth.[/quote]

I was thinking the exact same thing reading his post

4. Season 2, when Jesse gets kicked outta his house by his parents, he stays at a friend who used to be in a band with Jesse, had a little boy if you remember. Jesse's excuse for needing a few nights to crash was because his house was getting Bug Bombed!

FORESHADOW

5. [quote name='"DrSheldonCooper"']Season 2, when Jesse gets kicked outta his house by his parents, he stays at a friend who used to be in a band with Jesse, had a little boy if you remember. Jesse's excuse for needing a few nights to crash was because his house was getting Bug Bombed!

FORESHADOW[/quote]

Fallacies! Fallacies! Fallaci-hees!!!!

Btw he didn't stay the wife wouldn't allow it

6. lol I know just coincidence :p But also consider that they did cook in his basement :p

And yeah I know. I worded it wrong, I should have said "he Went to his friend" instead of stay.

7. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    "You can go trick or treating with me, but remember.....I'M THE ONE WHO KNOCKS!"

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. [quote name='"DrSheldonCooper"']

"You can go trick or treating with me, but remember.....I'M THE ONE WHO KNOCKS!"

[/quote]

Hahaha "he told me to stay out of his territory"

9. Pretty stoked to see the rest of season 5, Pretty pissed that i gotta wait though -.- Not something i like doing after getting hooked to a series.

10. I'm kind of weirded out by how much that owl looks like Hector.

11. that breakfast club spoof is pure gold...kellogg's frosted flakes gold that is

12. I sort of think Walter will have a moment of clarity and see how he's destroyed himself and everyone and everything he loved....and do himself in....but a lot more death before that happens..imo

13. [quote name='"pyro44199"']

[/quote]

breakfast can wait

That is fucking hilarious

14. Where you guys finding all these awesome Breaking Bad related pics??

15. Reddit and other forums :p

16. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aKNodRa71Cg]"Fallacies" By Twaughthammer (Breaking Bad) - YouTube[/ame]