lets complain about our love lives

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by thatbakedbitch, May 28, 2012.

1. then yes.. I'm here. the hug/cuddle monster awaits!

2. [quote name='"illadelphin"']

then yes.. I'm here. the hug/cuddle monster awaits![/quote]

oh boy I'm so frightened/excited!!

3. god if I had a nickel for every time I've heard that... I'd have $21.45

4. [quote name='"illadelphin"']

god if I had a nickel for every time I've heard that... I'd have $21.45[/quote]

that's a fucking lot of nickels. kind of worrisome.!

5. No complaints from me.

6. [quote name='"XVIPimp"']No complaints from me.[/quote]

then you don't belong here.

7. I know.

I just wanted to rub it in all the peoples face complaining about having to jerk off too much. That, or getting played by some guy that's probably a total dweeb anyway...

Carry on.

8. I'm not getting played or jerking off too much. :(

9. [quote name='"XVIPimp"']

I know.

I just wanted to rub it in all the peoples face complaining about having to jerk off too much. That, or getting played by some guy that's probably a total dweeb anyway...

Carry on.[/quote]

aw you're sweet. tata

• Like Like x 1
  10. How have you been ?

Hope all is well for you.

11. [quote name='"XVIPimp"']

How have you been ?

Hope all is well for you.[/quote]

I've had better days, but I'm confident everything will get better.

12. #52 HelpMeOutHo, May 28, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: May 28, 2012
    pullin mad box son

that's exactly 429 nickels, btw.

13. My girl won't give me oral pleasure when it's her time of the month...Do I have problems? Maybe.

14. Word bro. That shit sucks.

15. I love a girl who puts me on the shelf and coasts in and out of my life. I've had class A dames try after me but I never find the spark to pursue them. I wouldn't say I'm picky but I have certain standards for myself. I'm average looking I'd say but I'm working on that. I've lost 50 lbs and hope to soon start building muscles/getting a tan.

My main complaint is that I feel broken inside. I turn away the good girls who'd treat me well in favor of this chick who I feel would do me wrong. Like I was seeing this great chick but I wasn't vibin it. But then this Chica I can't resists saunters back into my life, leads me on, and then leaves me broken as she has before.

And now my life kinda feels stagnant, as if I was viewing life through a gray filtered lens. I feel I need to move on and I've climbed out of the hole she's put me in once again but I could foresee myself being powerless to her spell in the future.

Am I broken? :(:confused:

16. I'm a totally rational, sane human being, therefore I will never get pussy ever again.

17. What is "love"?

18. I shouldn't complain since I've been getting myself out there recently but I haven't found a girl yet that I connect with and actually gives a shit about me. Oh well, on to the next one

19. Mine is actually great. I hold my thoughts alot and so does he. I mean, we say what we are thinking. But if you have had a long relationship, you know when to bit your tongue. He's my everything.

Not trying to sound like that stalker GF who watches her man.. But... At night when he wakes me up from his snoring, I watch him. Every breath he takes makes my heart jump and sing. A normal person, I would just as well shake em till they wake up. If that doesn't work, there's always the water method. Cant stand when people snore. For the (most) part I don't mind when he does.

He's my best friend. I feel like he is me. One body, one heart. He knows everything there is to know about me. Things I wouldn't even have the balls to say on GC. And you guys don't even know me know me. I love when he surprises me. <3.

We have our moments though. Not gonna lie. And there are things that we have done to piss off the other.. Or things we regret saying just like all 4 year relationships.. Best thing is to learn from what you do and say.. Like when I'm being a sarcastic, bitch and when he's being a 'tough guy', Hippocrate. We need to work on that part of us. Hes already tough.. Doesn't need to try. And I'm sarcastic enough, I need to just shut up sometimes. But we mix like corn and bread, The mash my my hott potato. ;).

:love:!

20. Your not broken. Shes a tease. I know y9ou care for her.. Actually sounds like you may love her. I think you need to try to get over her. And don't take her back. Because she will come back.. And you seem like a nice guy. This is a mistake many many men make. You cant find a girl. Even if you think their hott.. Or you like them a lot. The will never be good enough then the girl you want. Don't look for her. Right now wok on yourself. And learn to not want her. Then you will find the right girl. Because right now your heads on her. You wouldn't even see the right girl if she tripped on you. Try and get over this chick :/. You seem like am awesome person man, and you don't need a tease.