lets complain about our love lives

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by thatbakedbitch, May 28, 2012.

1. She does. Not very often. Only on very special occasions. In the time we've been together she's smoked with me i believe 3 times and 1 time without me.

2. Fuck social anxiety...

3. Fuck you, fuck you, fuck you, fuck you, fuck you, FUCK YOU, fuck off ,fuck you, fuck you again, Fuck the fucking fuck off, fuck it all, fuck you and your friends, fuck your feelings, fuck my feelings, fuck caring, fuck making the transformation into the nice, sweet, guy you came to know and love. Fuck this shit I'm going back to being a total and complete asshole if this is all chivalry holds for me. Fuck EVERYTHING. I am LIVID. I know I won't feel this way later. Give it 6 hours, maybe 12, maybe a whole day. I'll feel better soon. But right now, all I want is some liquor, beer, and cigarettes. I don't even want weed to calm down. I want to embrace this pain so that I can use it later on. I may go out for another run later to clear my mind. Maybe this time I won't lose my key and punch a brick wall.:eek:

Thanks for listening guys. I REALLY needed that.

4. [quote name='"greedyorphan"']Fuck you, fuck you, fuck you, fuck you, fuck you, FUCK YOU, fuck off ,fuck you, fuck you again, Fuck the fucking fuck off, fuck it all, fuck you and your friends, fuck your feelings, fuck my feelings, fuck caring, fuck making the transformation into the nice, sweet, guy you came to know and love. Fuck this shit I'm going back to being a total and complete asshole if this is all chivalry holds for me. Fuck EVERYTHING. I am LIVID. I know I won't feel this way later. Give it 6 hours, maybe 12, maybe a whole day. I'll feel better soon. But right now, all I want is some liquor, beer, and cigarettes. I don't even want weed to calm down. I want to embrace this pain so that I can use it later on. I may go out for another run later to clear my mind. Maybe this time I won't lose my key and punch a brick wall.:eek:

Thanks for listening guys. I REALLY needed that.[/quote]

Get that shit out man. FUCK OFF!!!!!!!!! right? Right.

5. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fDMiuMARLAs]I don't care by Apocalyptica with lyrics - YouTube[/ame]