New type of smoking device

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by GreenTheGiant, May 27, 2012.

1. I have an idea for a different genre of smoking device. Have you guys ever seen the coil condensors on illadelph bongs. Well i wanna make a pipe that has a chamber filled with the gel that comes in ice oacks. Then inside of that chamber is a swirling downstem that spins all the way around the inside of the chamber and spreads the surface area of the smoke out giving a smoother hit. The ice pack gel cools the smoke and theres no messy water just tap out the bowl like a regular pipe. Im gunna go draw a diagram.

2. Well they already have liquid filled pipes. You can put those in the fridge for some nice toking.

3. They already have those types of pipes.

4. You guys are buzz killers.

5. cool idea bro hope it works out for you, but how would u refil the ice pack gels?:smoke:

6. Wouldn't the glass eventualy crack from keep refreezing it and the expanding of ice?

7. I invented the hand-pipe but no one wants to try it. First you make a fist with your non-lighter hand and raise it upwards with your thumb closest to you. Then you place a nug in the valley between your pinky and ring finger. As you light the nug you inhale from the hole where your thumb is. You can even cover the back of your hand-pipe with your other hand as a carb. :bongin:

8. Cause nothin says goodtimes like smoking skin :smoke:

9. Feels good, Man.

10. Tastes like porkrinds

11. [quote name='"Rabidcat"']Tastes like porkrinds[/quote]

Dick shaped porkrinds?

12. Well this took a turn for the worse.

13. [quote name='"korkimann"']
    Feels good, Man.[/quote]

Thats actually on youtube

14. Holy shit, really? I am quite surprised people do that.

15. That's why I use a screen in my hand pipe

16. I fucking love how the threads these days are all alluding back to other stupid threads. It turns my crank. :laughing:

17. Whaaaat, you don't smoke out of a hand pipe? Noobs...