Gauges?

Discussion in 'Tattoo, Piercings and Body Art' started by Ilovejane, May 27, 2012.

1. man everyone and their mom has plugs now

2. I'm at 1/2". I never did it because oh I'm a stoner! Or because it makes me look cool! I've always thought they were attractive. I've had my ears stretched for about 4-5years now. It's always interesting hear people ask the same question Did it hurt? How did you stretch your ears? o_O

3. im stretching mine again. im at a 6 rn. ill probably go to 00 and call it quits. people talking about nasty ear funk: you get it if you don't clean your ears regularly, i take my tunnels out in the shower rinse them off and my lobes and pop em back in and no ear funk here, foos just need to take better care of their piercings..

4. I want to see pics of the ear lobe WITHOUT the guage. I'll bet it would make miss america look as fugly as a muddy fence post.

5. My wife is at a 6g for now. She aiming for a 0. Been doing it about a year. She keeps hers very clean. I don't do piercing, but do like them.

I dont do drugs, I set plants on fire and breathe.

6. I'm gauging my ears soon, nothing extreme, but yeah... I just want like nickle size.

7. i just started stretching my second hole (wow that sounded bad lol). i'm at 14g now and i only plan on going to 10g. i think it'll look awesome next to my already stretched 00g ears. plus i've been dying to mod something else on my ears lmao.

8. Hey fellow stoners and body modificators,does anyone know of a website where i can get a cheap pair of plugs or anything of the sort I'm heading to 7/8" and I've been searching online for websites but with little luck I've only found like maybe two or three sites.I understand that the bigger the size the more it will cost but I'm pretty sure there are more websites that sell at a reasonable price..anyways let me know

9. also I'm looking for Mayan flared type of plugs or tunnels

10. Wearing my Mayan flares today! I shop at bodyartforms.com
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1406901303.813005.jpg

i shop at steelnavel.com their prices are fair and it's free shipping on orders over $25 in the US. they do have a tendency to list/sell jewelry as single items so you have to make sure if its sold as a single or a pair. it tells you, but if you need more than one for like a pair of plugs you have to change the quantity.

ive been ordering from them for over 5 years.

12. thanks for the tip I've actually been to that website before but a long time a go completely forgot about it but i did find some good plugs.Also are there any websites that sell Mayan/Aztec plugs err anything of the sort I've seen some sites but they're overpriced and i don't want to pay that much.

13. #174 SourDieselChick, Aug 4, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 4, 2014
    I don't know about mayan specifically. There is one site I like that custom makes each plug and they're made of all different types of wood. OmericaOrganic.com

They are pricey but cool to look at if nothing else lol.

14. Bodyartforms.com have lots of Mayan flares

15. New 12mm septum and finally found steel double flare tunnels
    Haven't had those since i was at 4mm

Sent from my LG-LS720 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

16. Mine have been stuck at an 8g since last June. For some reason, I can only go halfway on the taper when I try to stretch to a 6g and then it starts to hurt like a bitch. I use Vitamin E Oil. Should I tape? Find a 7g? Any recommendations?

17. #178 johnnyblaze805, Aug 10, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 10, 2014
    I was really into it for a minute, i got up to 00 hella quick then just stopped.... I wish I never started. I miss my hoops & studs :(
    Now I just keep black plugs in... Nothing fancy

18. try buying new types of plugs they're is a wide variety to choose from,i starting to get get back into plugs I've been wearing tunnels for about two years and they seem boring,so i suggest trying new plugs with cool designs l.but be warned they can get expensive
    sorry meant *there not they're

19. Pretty sure I posted earlier in the thread, but I just feel its appropriate as I seem to have the biggest gauges on GC

2 inches baby :cool: