Best sex of my life (nsfw)

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by ebola weed, May 26, 2012.

1. Well, NSFW cuz im going into details boye

well anyways, it was like 11 pm last thursday. I just got done training at my new job so i headed over to this girls house. Easily the hottest girl i've slept with, and shes not a total slut! haha. I get there, and i mook the rest of this bottle of grey goose i had (mook = chug until you cant anymore). i walk up to her apartment door, and call her.
    she takes like, 5 minutes so im chillin there, and she finally comes downstairs to let me in. she's in a small black spaghetti strap top, and some tiny white shorts. she greets me with a smile, and we head back up to her apartment.
    once we get there, we just start making out, this was some premeditated fucking. i got her into her room, rolled a doobie up, and got us both L i t. then she threw on J cole radio on pandora, and walked over to me with a real sexy strut. she unzipped my jeans, pulled em down a little bit, and started to give me a lapdance, like straight up grinding her pussy on my package. this lasted for 5 minutes, then she went down on me for like 10 minutes. Best dome i've ever had, she also liked licking my balls, which was nice. there was like, no teeth, and a lot of tongue. she focused on the head a lot, she was a certified pro.
    after this, i went down on her. :devious:. started to kiss down her tummy, then got to the lil man in the boat. also slipped my finger in, it was tight, curled my finger up.. the g spot was easy to find. went to work for a solid 10 minutes, had to pay the favor back. she wanted a little more so i let her ride my face haha.. tmi? idgaf.
    then she told me to hit it from the back, so i did. i kept it wrapped, which i do not prefer.. it just doesnt feel as good, but i did it. I had her bent over for a good amount of time, then i threw her on her back and started to go to town while i rubbed the Lil guy in the boat (love that term aha). Had her in a bunch of different positions, but i got to my favorite eventually. she started by laying me down on her bed and started to ride it and clawed me.. i got some mean scratches on my chest still. well, she stopped riding for a second, and turned around, without even letting it out.
    had her reverse cowgirl, and we just started talking casually for a second aha, with a couple moans here and there. I took her off the bed, bent her over so she had a sexy little arch in her back, started hitting it from the back again. when i was about to finish, i pulled out, ripped the condom out, and finished all over her bum haha.. i stole her panties which say "YES PLEASE" on the front, ask her how my hair looked, gave her some hot kisses, and left. Texted her saying "Let me know when you're down for round 2 :)" right after

TL;DR. Had some amazing sex, stole her panties, left.

• Like Like x 2
  2. That must be your first time ever if you remember every little detail...

3. Lol recalling a night isn't that hard dude. Plus it was the best sex of my life, so obviously ill remember it, but i dont remember all of it aha.
    P.s. it wasn't my first time, but you should take notes, so you know what to do when your first time comes.. :cool:

4. you actually took me serious? :p Anyways, sounds like she was a blast, hopefully you get more of that.

5. Sick dude thats a good fuckin g night !

6. Aha nah i just threw it out there :) but yeah, i am definitely getting more of THAT. lol.

It was a pretty G night haha. The cool thing about it though is she doesnt want people knowing, and neither do i, because high school is silly

7. best or first

• Like Like x 1
  8. nice man, where do you find these girls?? all the girls i've slept with are all about the "i'd suck your dick but i suck at it" and just lay there wanting to be fucked.

maybe im just young still..

9. I'm real young bra, 19 years old haha. I've slept with my fair share of women, but this is the best because all those other girls were just like you described... haha. This girl is a straight nympho though, for real.

10. [quote name='"Gryphonics"']That must be your first time ever if you remember every little detail...[/quote]

I know this is a weed site man, but this just happened thursday.
    Shit all I did Thursday was work and I can recall it pretty well.

11. Hahah you called her a "certified pro" but she's not
    "a total slut"?

:laughing:

How the fuck do you think she became a pro @ head?

ROFL.

So is she like half slut then? FYI, girls don't go to dick
    sucking school. They get amazing at it through lots and
    lots of practice. Lolololol

Anyways....awesome.

12. [quote name='"DancingVinodini"']Hahah you called her a "certified pro" but she's not
    "a total slut"?

How the fuck do you think she became a pro @ head?

ROFL.

So is she like half slut then? FYI, girls don't go to dick
    sucking school. They get amazing at it through lots and
    lots of practice. Lolololol

Anyways....awesome.[/quote]

This^^^^ he thinks hes the only one how cute

13. it's pretty funny how ignorant that post was. she had sex with one other person, and that was her ex boyfriend of 3 years. So MAYBE she practiced with him? Aha. This is weird because i used to see you post around the city and thought your posts were respectable but not that one.

14. Sounds dope man, you should record it next time :)

15. Dam I know, glad you had a great night man maybe she will get more practice from you :cool:

16. [quote name='"iLovePartying"']

it's pretty funny how ignorant that post was. she had sex with one other person, and that was her ex boyfriend of 3 years. So MAYBE she practiced with him? Aha. This is weird because i used to see you post around the city and thought your posts were respectable but not that one.[/quote]

You sound quite naïve ma dude.
    What she said was right.
    Not trying to be a tool, just being realistic.

Sounded like you had a good night though.

17. Ha....yeah idk, women lie man (I know women, duh)
    and lots of guys like different things which is more
    than likely how she learned...just saying....she could
    be lying, that's all.

She might have had only ONE bf....but she could've
    had more hookups than that. You wouldn't believe
    how many women out there who don't "count" oral
    sex as sex. Hahah, they act they get a "get out of
    whoring" free card by saying that.

Don't be so naive man...

and hey...WTF! I said "awesome" to your session.
    Jeeeez. Hahah. I just thought it was ironic that
    you, yourself called her a "certified pro", that was
    hilarious.

Alright man, alright, I'll leave you alone. I'll take my
    rare "ignorant" posts elsewhere. Hah. Really?

Still funny though.

18. No hard feelings, woke up on the wrong side of the bed. Aha. But yeah, I'm sorry Vino. It was a nice session, but she's really not a hoe ha, I just tend to defend the women I sleep with

• Like Like x 1
  19. Its completely realistic that this girl may not have hooked up with a lot of people. I semi sucked one ex... I put it in my mouth for a couple seconds. Idk, I didn't know what I was doing and I was kind of freaked out. Then I got with my next bf. I stayed with him for 2 years and I learned EVERYTHING I know about sucking dick from that relationship. Everything I did when I sucked dick then I do now.

I tried every different thing I could think of while sucking dick with my ex, some stuff he liked some stuff he didn't. Since my ex and I have broken up I've sucked 2 dicks since and both of those guys loved it.

I didn't get good from a bunch of different guys, just one and I took those skills with me into my next relationships. Being good doesn't always mean you suck a lot of dick, it could mean that you were just with a guy for so long that you tried everything you could think of. Plus you can always find tips on online articles. That's great OP, you got yourself a freak. A non slutty freak. Enjoy hittin that on the regular.:D