Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Weed Legal in Canada?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by YoloMan, May 26, 2012.

1. I saw something on the interwebz posted in January that there is a vote or something for the legalization of weed in Canada, but I can't find if it's legal there or not on google. Can someone please help me here? :confused:

2. It's not going to happen and i'm not even going to start to explain why, it's fine the way it is now, medicine.

The Government is too greedy, it won't go through.

3. it's not legal in Canada, sadly..

It's a good place to find good weed for cheap though.

4. It is not legal in Canada, but their is a court case going on in Ontario. They said that since medical marijuana is hard to get, that they should make a new plan for medical marijuna. So basically the judge said that they have until a certain day in july to come up with a new plan. And if there is no plan then it will become legal. Let us cross our fingers. If it does become legal in Ontario it will probably be legal in all of Canada

5. The law seems to be diminishing the farther west you go though. I would like to see it legalized personally. Some people will say "government shit weed blah blah", but at the same time it will be legal to grow your own, so good weed would be more plentiful than now. /rant

To OP: No it isn't, but the laws aren't very strict, the only time you get in large trouble is when you have a large quantity, have weed in multiple baggies, or have a scale with you. Makes it intent to sell instead of just possession.