2012 Growers Challenge!!!!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by mjmama25, May 26, 2012.

1. Youde have to pay me a lot of fucking money to take this job:

[​IMG]

They must of used one big ass helicopter to get that excavator on the roof.

2. F^%K yeah

3. Hey mike. You should come down to Sierra Nevada next time. Not to far of a ride.

4. dont they rent this things at places?

5. #4985 Kronicly Insane, Feb 17, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 17, 2013
    Rented on this weekend myself. I needed it to rebuild a fence and put it to work in the garden. Only getting charged for one day. Worth all $5. Good thing I still have privileges on a military base:) they rent stuff so cheap. Last time it cost me $75 for a day at united rentals. What a savings.

6. Any yard rental place. Hella cheap. I got one of those chainsaws on a long ass pole to clean up some tress

7. would be nice if I could grow in my yard but hiking with something like that would be murder.

8. I figure I would have a hard time putting 2 of my plants from last year in that greenhouse. LOL

That girl must be 4' 6" tops. A marketing ploy to make the greenhouse look larger than what it really is.

9. Thats almost a 2 plant.. How ya feelin today Thomas?

10. Im just building one out of 2 by 4s for my seed starts this year. Plaatic over it and good togo.

11. Feeling pretty good actually. Thanks for asking. I think a greenhouse that size and made of aluminum would be a perfect greenhouse for getting your outdoor ready or even for that last plant that is sitting in a smart pot that just wont quite finish. It's small but seems sturdy.

Its all about the frame. The plastic can be replaced every year if need be, the frame is the important part and always seems to struggle with high winds, or rain. Take some pictures when your done building yours. Id'e like to see what you pulled off.

12. Will do wont be huge and built em before its pretty straightforward.

13. Thats all I did. Had 2 x 6 left from last time I had the sawmill running so I framed it up and strapped plastic over it. It gets very warm even now.

14. Yah buddy . . . I would say 5' 2" tops ha ha ha. What they will think of to sell shit.