GTA:V Release/Anticipation Thread

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by NowIsB, May 26, 2012.

1. I'm of doing heists with random ass dudes who keep failing.

0/10

2. Didn't I add you? What was your GT?

3. I think you did.

Gt is Lord Reaper oOo

Ill be on most of the day if you wanna run some shit

4. That's why I never got into the heists, not yet anyway. I always was invited by ppl that do not speak my language, or don't have a mic and fail. As soon as a mission starts they race off alone to fuck up. Like a mission is a competition rather than an effort to work as a team. Anyway, I've been playing story mode working my way to a Platinum trophy broadcasting on the Internet using Twitch.tv. Check me out on Twitter, YouTube, or Twitch by searching for Dynamic_Outlaw... Peace!

5. Soooo just copped this for Xbox one. A buddy from work and I are going to be running this, if anyone's down to squad up holler at me: WheresMyLiGHT3R

6. I've been playing the PC version and got the new update today with freemode events. However, I only see time trial event on the map. How do I unlock the rest of the events? Anyone?

7. I can't believe this game came out 2 years ago today. Seems like just yesterday. I might hop on my ps3 and play some.

8. You gonna be playing today?

9. I'll be on tonight bro add me if you haven't yet - WheresMyLiGHT3R

10. I'm pumped for the machete online

I was thinking another cool update would to be to make the animation after you die to last until your guy lands on the ground... Like in gta 4... Instead of the 5 or so seconds it has now

11. Check out the new machete

12. Hows the lowrider update? Last gen can't handle it so I missed out

What all can you do to cars now? Can you only edit the lowriders or all cars?

13. #10593 PuppyMonkeyBaby, Oct 21, 2015
    Last edited: Oct 21, 2015
    I only played for a little bit but my one friend got the low rider and all the upgrades.. Hydraulics are cool, but apparently super expensive... I opened the hood and doors on a hearse so I assume you can do it on most vehicles. Edit: only hydraulics on the new vehicles from Benny's

Machete is badass, I love when they put new melee weapons in

Machine pistol is kinda shitty

Some letterman jackets look ok, new hats look gay

14. You only get 6 lowriders for now. Can only customize those 6. You can upgrade the interior (colors/style/gauges/shift stick/dash ornaments/rear window plaques). You can also upgrade your stereo system and it actually changes the sound. Loving the lowrider DLC overall. Definitely need to add more cars to Benny's stock.

15. hey I'll be playing PS3 tmrw if anyone wants to do heists. I have tons of money so you can have my share!!

16. I was playing early yesterday morning killing people in the jet. Shot down some guys hydra once and well..

17. Hey, I'll be playing GTA V for PS3. Anyone want to do heists or just fuck around, add me Penny506 and let me know you found me on GC! I have more money I can shake a stick at, and all the vehicles i want, so all cash from these heists are all yours!

18. love it when people get mad that you play the game. Especially "hackers". I'm sure they've NEVER shot down someone before in a jet, especially when they own a hydra lol. I bought the Besra, and even though it has no guns it is by far my favorite gta vehicle. Hydras and jets can't keep up, and any time you shoot a missle you can EASILY out maneuver it. I haven't been shot down in it yet. When I die in it, its usually from doing to many acrobatics and loosing my points of reference for the ground and hitting it lol.

19. Yeah people get super butthurt when you kill them with the jet, but not the tank. It takes so much more skill to kill someone with jet cannons than it ever will with a tank. I love the Besra as well, mad fun to do acrobatics with. Not really a fan of the hydra. It's cool and all, but the acceleration sucks even though it has the top speed. So easy to out-maneuver it.

20. Many months ago I posted about making like a montage of sorts on this game, and I never really worked on it again because Destiny took over my disc tray. Well, I finally finished that shit. Some of the clips are kinda random just me playing with friends/filler.