GTA:V Release/Anticipation Thread

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by NowIsB, May 26, 2012.

1. wish I had a nice gaming rig to play it, but alas I am broke. although considering the utter clusterfuck online is on the consoles, I imagine the hackers on pc would just make things a pain in the ass.

Can you get on? I think I finally got some people together, we just need one more. Starting from right after the prison break heist in order!

Just message me on xbox or reply to the thread as soon as you see this

yea, sure thing. guess it'll kill my process on the humane labs heist right? only got through 2 so its not a big deal

4. just remembered I never replied back. 

I didnt realize you were past the humane labs heist, I still have the last setup on it. probably could have finished it up but I was done dealing with randoms.

ended up doing a couple random missions, which were basically a disaster. 

I was doing that mission where you have to steal the plane from the beach. 2 other guys were with me. one of them couldnt manage to not die and use up all the lives, the other one made it out alive no thanks to me. I manage to kill the rest of the guys tweedle dee and tweedle dum couldnt kill, which was most of them. 
    I take off, fly over the airfield waiting for the dumbass to jump out and go fight, but he wouldnt even after screaming into my mic. so I had to land that shit as fast as I could, so I could jump out and snipe all the enemies. did alright, again no thanks to that asshole, cars roll up and I take them out with the mini. take my sniper back out to try and finish off the guys.
    all of a sudden I hear an explosion  *retard committed suicide* ....fantastic, he blew up the plane somehow.

wont get into the utter fuckery that is heist randoms.

Yeah we had finished the humane labs one and one of our guys went to spend time with his wife. We waited like 30min for a 4th and eventually gave up. If you're on later today and we have enough people on we'll help you finish your humane labs before we move on to the next heist.

6. Haven't even tried wasting time with heists because of this reason alone

well, somehow managed to finish the last setup. so I just have the raid left if yall are down to do the raid again.

8. #10448 IllestVillain, Mar 31, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 31, 2015
    Are any of you on X1?

Also does anybody have darker skinned character that randomly turns white and changes facial features? lol. Its been persistent with my account. Havent went a session without it changing yet.

9. Just was in a game with a rank 525...... lol

Not really that uncommon. I just hit lv276.. Max rank is 8,000 lol

11. Finally have internet back!!!! Anyone who wants to play heists with a noob on ps4 let me no still haven't tried them

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

12. #10452 I'm Not Sober, Mar 31, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 31, 2015

Heists are really fun once you get a good group going, good luck.

https://lfh.cxkes.me/

[​IMG]

Also, check out who was in Better Call Saul last night!

[​IMG]

13. I'm really behind on it, think the last episode I watched of it was 3 or 4.

14. I can't wait for GTA 5 pc i'm gonna quit my job and erthang.. oh lawd. Is that show better call saul good? Spin off of breaking bad right?

Yeah so far it's really good. Almost BB quality

16. So fucking difficult to arrange a competent heist team

17. Fur fUckin fucks fuckins sakes some1 on x1 play heists

18. #10458 exile54, Apr 3, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 3, 2015
    anyone got psn that wants to link up for some either RP or some serious gaming?

add me up
    boomabile6100 (idk l4d was my shit back in the day! go figure its my psn tag)

19. #10459 Big Juice, Apr 3, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 3, 2015
    XB1 GT is xBruce Lee, invite me for heists

I was doing heist setups yesterday with a couple randoms, we had this 14 year old Austrian kid who we called Arnold, we got him to use the N word every other sentence, shit was funny

Whenever the communication barrier got to be too much and Arnold got flustered, he'd let out this primal Chewbacca style Austrian roar and we'd have to calm him down, haha

20. gta is fucking up big time. all this glitching/freezing the last couple of days. anyone else's 360 freezes when you're loading online or when you quit online? also my character has been falling through the map more frequently the past couple of days.