GTA:V Release/Anticipation Thread

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by NowIsB, May 26, 2012.

1. anyone know what the 122mb update was all about?

probably to fix the money glitch that came with the heist update

3. lol they will never fix all the money glitches. They fix one and introduce a new one with every single update

4. Two escape routes for the pacific standard bank heist finale

helicopter
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iEqg3Xv6VyM

jet ski
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lRKrg55nbQw

5. I need to get back on and atleast try to get going on the 3rd heist. finished the prison like a week ago and havent really been on since.

I prefer to play late at night, but I dont wana wake people up.

Yep.. I'm still stuck at the exact same spot you are. I gave up because no one ever wants to join or play. Need more 360 players..

you know what it is, nobody wants to bother with the setup, they just want the heists. seems like the same kind of assholes that bought cod4 or halo and never touched the story, just went straight to mp

Yeah true.. I want to do the setups though..

It sucks man, I have 95 people on my friends list and 90% of them are on next gen and won't bother turning on the dusty ol' 360, the other 10% don't even reply. You're the only person from my list I've actually played heists with.. besides my woman. But she plays heists with her friends anyways so not like it matters.

Shits gay as fuck. wait over a year for heists, now they're finally here and I can't even play them

9. Same here but I'm on ps4

10. #10430 Schizo-Manic, Mar 24, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 24, 2015
    If yall need help with heists on ps4 add me, same name as this one, I've done them all multiple times.

yea. 

well let me know when you wanna play and I'll hop on.

12. For those that missed it...

The PC version will have all the extra bells and whistles (long live the PC)

HI def graphics, more shaders and stuff, etc etc. The good fucking shit.

Now, to share a little of my enthusiasm with you.

i played GTA4 on PC, multiplayer was fun as HELL. but hackers fucked that shit up in no time...... Hello guy flying in an automobile with a rocket firing uzy....ROFL

I swear to god this game better have proper anti cheat technology, otherwise it's going to be king of the hackers fest

It was pretty much the same exact thing on 360. GTA IV was killed by the modders. They would spawn everyone in the lobby at one spot and then go ham with their rocket uzis.

I guess that's the good thing about the next gen consoles, no one has figured out an exploit for either console yet and modding games online on those systems is impossible

That's very good news. Man i've always hated cheaters and hackers, I don't understand how they have fun, but whatever must be some mental issues.

I'm really worried about the PC version though

Honestly mods can be fun, but it depends on what they actually do. Like Skyrim mods for example just enhance the gameplay. I don't like the cheaty stuff either though.

16. Need x1 players for heists tonight

17. Gonna pick it up for the PC release I think. I'm watching a bit of the story and it's pretty decent, good writing for a GTA game.

18. Hmm.. yes Watson, I quite enjoyed GTA's superb writing and in depth character development, along with its unique plot line

19. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=44npJqYhYKw