GTA:V Release/Anticipation Thread

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by NowIsB, May 26, 2012.

1. my dude i bought that jet and i tried being cool and fly under a bridge but i just crashed, people make it look so easy though

Sent from my~★☆Continuum Transfunctioner☆★

2. I need to hop on today and grind out some money. I need to get one of those but I'm broke as fuck.

3. #10163 Pickle McSmurf, Oct 16, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 16, 2014
    Recently hit level 100 online, having the rocket launcher is a game changer man... Just yesterday these 2 guys in a chopper tried to troll me and I picked em off with it

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. man i cant even fly without crashing into something let alone that shit haha. would be interesting to know if they are using controller or joystick.

5. i think user controlled helicopters are hard as fuck to take out. they swerve so much and make it almost impossible for me to project where i should take the shot.

6. My friend picked up Destiny and played it for a few days... If you like Halo and/or Borderlands you'll enjoy it. But if youre looking for a good game try out Diablo III if you havent played the expansion (or diablo itself for that matter).

7. #10168 Akademicks, Oct 29, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 29, 2014
  8. #10169 Akademicks, Oct 30, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 4, 2014
  9. 250gb or greater compared to ps3's 20gb or greater? lol lick me where i pee

10. #10172 Iceni Toker, Nov 4, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 4, 2014
    Holy fucking shit I can't wait to get my PS4 version now!
    First person mode looks INSANE!

http://youtu.be/3GAmouCq-CI

11. I'll be going with the PC version...can mod the hell out of it...plus enhancement patches.

12. Fucking rockstar cocksuckers trying their hardest to get me to shell out another $60

Sent from my XT1058 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Is it not working?

14. So are the people on ps3 screwed? Figures

Sent from my~★☆Continuum Transfunctioner☆★

seems like it. if they do fuck all ps3 and 360 players, I say fuck it, I wont bother to buy their shit again. hope others follow suit

16. Are we going to pretend PS3 and 360 owners who bought GTA5 didn't get their money's worth?

regardless of the subjective worth an individual might have gotten from it, when they sell a product with X amount of features and not only does it not ship with some, but they never deliver on it even over a year later, I would say thats not the type of business you'd want to conduct business with.

I love the rockstar games, but broken promises and bullshit arent something I wanna deal with. 

took me too long to type that, need sleep.

That's not official, it's just a mod.

[​IMG]