GTA:V Release/Anticipation Thread

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by NowIsB, May 26, 2012.

1. I don't get the purpose of that. Do both characters share the same bank account or something?

2. didn't know you can give money between characters....cool shit

Yes both characters share the same bank. So if you have 20 million on your first characters bank, you can create a brand new level 1 second character and withdraw 20 million

4. #10024 Deleted member 42976, Aug 27, 2014
    Last edited: Aug 27, 2014
    too bad it won't automatically give me half a mill if i create a second character since i had the game since day one and they did that stimulus package thing forever ago.......i'd make like 20 characters and get rich quick. wish i was privy to this info back then.

5. #10025 Deleted member 42976, Aug 28, 2014
    Last edited: Aug 28, 2014
    anyone on ps3 want to grind races with me? i'm tired of not having everything unlocked for my cars.

psn - JRotten69

6. #10026 tetoleetd, Aug 28, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 28, 2014
    i fucking hate this flight school shit. ive had to redo a couple missions like 50 times each to pass lmaoo

i think flying is far to unforgiving. im pretty retarded when it comes to using a controller but i dunno, just doesnt seem fun or all that usefull. the helicopter shooting the targets was annoying but at least it wasnt as bad as the under the bridge one

8. I thought the flight school challenges were really easy tbh, I got gold on each one first try. The only one that was really difficult was the second one where you have to land with no engine power. I tried it again after I got gold and got bronze like 5 times in a row. I play inverted for every game I play though, maybe that's why it's easier for me

9. nah, you're just one of those nerds that is an ace at flying. i hate flying in this game, i always hit shit and explode. lol

10. Wait how ? I only have one character like 70 or something but I just started playing again last week so I've missed a lot I'm on Xbox one .

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. Lol that's the only one I got gold on.
    I can't fly worth shit in this game

Sent from my iPhone 5s using Grasscity Forum..grabba dabba goo

Go to the online tab and select "Swap characters"
    Create a second character.
    Complete flight school with all gold medals, and then deposit your money into the bank.
    Go to online tab again and "Swap characters"
    Delete your second character.
    Re-create second character.
    Complete flight school again etc

13. #10034 Green Knight, Aug 29, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 29, 2014
    I love flying... Wish it was more realistic tho. I can't seem to get gold on the last few @ flight school! I'd rather fly than fall.. Lol. Oh and I know where some sick crotch rocket jumps are... Back flips and all :D

Grow Progress:
    http://forum.grasscity.com/indoor-grow-journals/1320174-first-organic-indoorgrow.html]http://forum.grassci...indoorgrow.html

... "You can't shake hands with a clenched fist."- Gandhi

14. Sorry to the gc crew member I just blew up lol was going to hard

15. sorry for killing you like 10 times after that lol

16. No worries it all in the fun haha

17. Nice got the day off gonna get stoned and play gta 5 all day lemme know if you tryna kick it drift, troll, grind whatever
    Mostly sticking peoples cars tho lol

18. Yeah, I'll be doing the same off & on today... What's your PSN? I'm building up my second character any way I can.... Got a mic if you wanna play that way too... Whatever is cool wit me. :D

Grow Progress:
    http://forum.grasscity.com/indoor-grow-journals/1320174-first-organic-indoorgrow.html]http://forum.grassci...indoorgrow.html

... "You can't shake hands with a clenched fist."- Gandhi