GTA:V Release/Anticipation Thread

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by NowIsB, May 26, 2012.

1. ^^^^ In Short, you are wrong

2. [​IMG]

3. I can hear a collective laugh from everyone who reads this ^ post. nice Response bro ;)

4. they took away all the customization from the other games and being able to be able to purchase property. also there were no tanks which pissed me off.

im sure maybe on the pc version there were tanks as mods but i dont like playing games on pc unless it's something that is pc exclusive.

5. Yea i definitely agree, car customization should have been in the game, esp since it was in the previous, and property would be cool but you kinda already get a few houses throughout the game, though its not really the same as buying houses like in VC n SA

6. I want airplanes
    Bikes
    Customization of vehicles
    skateboard or roller blades (it is southern Cali) then lets add snowboard with snow

7. [quote name='"Herb Hancock"']

San Andreas was the best game in the series IMO. But L.A. (Well, L.S. :p) gang culture interests me so I'm biased.

If I ever become a multi-millionaire I'm financing a San Andreas remake on whatever futuristic gaming engine they have by then :smoke:

Anyone pre-ordered it yet? A store near me offers a discount if you pre-order, even though it won't come out for almost a year.[/quote]

Yup I want to see Los angeles and orange county and in a gta game

8. I saw a mini tank type thing in a video and someone said it was from one of the DLC story lines, could've been a mod tho. Speaking of mods I've seen a lot of crazy ones online. Some people can light me on fire if they look at me for long enough... I was running on foot from that guy for at least five minutes and he kept teleporting in front of me. Best chase of my life. And in the same game they spawned multicolored helicopters and every single nice car along the beach at the airport, and some invisible ones, but I haven't seen any mods since

For GTA V I hope they bring back airplanes, definitely took a lot out from San Andreas that I want to be put back in, but it looks sick so far.

9. I was talking about being able to buy strip clubs, bars, and restaurants like in older games.

10. Hmm, the US probably has an earlier release date then, damn :p The date on the pre-order ad said "March 2013". I'm in Western-Europe.

11. Yea those pre-order things arent correct though, i know here in the states a lot of Gamestops n stuff just put a date out just to build anticipation for the game itself, but yea Rockstar has previously said Quarter 4 of 2012 seeing as there are no pushbacks, so *fingers crossed* :hello:

12. Gta iv was miles better than that San Andreas cartoon shit. People just hype San Andreas to the moon but it got boring real quick.Not to mention the shooting mechanic was an absolute joke. Like nowisb said the driving in gtaiv actually was spot on, people were just sad you couldn't make outlandish turns and jumps like you could In San Andreas.

Gtaiv is my favorite gta game to date

13. On consoles it sucks cause no mod support or anything of the likes, so DLC comes to be so boring. Although, the technical mechanics of GTA4 were my favorite. Bar none.

I remember the first time I played around with the Euphoria engine... I pushed someone down some stairs only to see them trip and fall, then roll through a hole in the wall and plummet to their death on top of a taxi. Definitely lol's worthy witnessing that. :laughing:

But with how R* always adds massive improvements to their series, I see GTA5 being quite a powerhouse of entertainment. Hopefully inter-city travel will be possible in this game, but seeing the larger environment just gets me bursting with anticipation.

14. The possibilities are endless with GTA 5, like stated before the blueprint is there from GTA IV, game mechanics and such, so all they gotta do is add a dickload of features that they missed out on in GTA IV, should be hard for them to fuck this up lol.

But definitely, the Euphoria engine is second to none in terms of hilarity.

15. Actually, you are wrong on the driving mechanics. GTA4 definitely takes the cake on that one.

Can you burn rubber in SA? Thought so :D

16. yes you can actually.

17. nah u cant actually

18. hmmm...can you actually?

19. you can burnout but u cant pop em that way

20. didn't even know u could pop your tires that way in iv.