Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

Bugs just tried to gang-rape me!

• Please log in to reply

shroomkid

shroomkid

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,450 posts
Ok so I was sitting in bed about ten minutes ago high as fuck browsing this site when I tried to scratch an itch behing my ear. Now I'm not usually one to freak out while high or at bugs for that matter. But when I tried to scratch the itch and found one of these motherfuckers crawling along my neck: Posted Image
I basically freaked out. I leapt out of bed so fast and whipped the lights on. On further inspection I found about 10 of these horrible things in my BED and on my floor. I think they came through my open window in my bedroom Pbut I need to keep it open as to get rid of the pungent smell of marijuana lingering. I can honestly say I never knew what it was to have your high killed unroll I went through this experience.

I'm so creeped out guys and to top it off I went downstairs to find a troop of ants crawling my kitchen.

Any similar stories ? Or ideas to keep these fuckers out my room.?

ghostonvacation

ghostonvacation

• Banned by Moderators
  • 9,378 posts
I was extremely high at a festival one time and felt what I thought was an itch on the top of my head. When I took off my hat about 4-5 beetles flew out :laughing:

thesavagepony

thesavagepony

High Class Living

• Registered Upgraded
  • 3,366 posts
Those are the weird version of rolly pollys. Those are the ones that don't curl up into balls right?

shroomkid

shroomkid

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,450 posts
Yea they didn't seem to curl up when I fucked with them, I've always called them wood lice.

Oh well it's time to toke up and forget this trauma lol

br3w

br3w

• Registered Upgraded
  • 422 posts
Slater bugs?

Señor PoopiePants

Señor PoopiePants

I immediately regret this decision!

• Registered Upgraded
  • 7,228 posts
Nice exoskeleton on that bug... :ey:

Lanny17

Lanny17

• Registered Upgraded
  • 414 posts
*closes window*. ._. where u from ? O.o the amazon ?

Gryphonics

Gryphonics

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 2,306 posts
They just wanted to cuddle, bugs love warmth.

shroomkid

shroomkid

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,450 posts

*closes window*. ._. where u from ? O.o the amazon ?

Haha I'm from Scotland. I would close the window but still live with folks for the next few months and I like to toke up in the house. They're fine with it but I prefer to let as much smoke out as possible. I'm just going to watch the window like a hawk :hello:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users