Going on Hi[gh]kes

Discussion in 'The Great Outdoors' started by Toastin', May 24, 2012.

1. Listening to birds while high is like listening to natures music I know what your saying. Thats pretty cool though :smoke:

Aw thats some shit. Glad to hear you can toke again soon

2. Creative title OP. Nice...

3. Yessss not much better than enjoying nature while being outside and getting nice and lifted... Ahhhhhhh, can you smell that??? It's the great outdoors! and this fabulous well cared for herb!

4. YEs sir! Me and my girl love to toke up and go I recommend visiting your favorite trail/forest preserve in the dead of night. A completely different experience :)

5. [quote name='"Ponyboii2"']Creative title OP. Nice...[/quote]

Thanks man

Off topicbut is your name a reference to the outsiders?

[quote name='"TheOldReliable"']YEs sir! Me and my girl love to toke up and go I recommend visiting your favorite trail/forest preserve in the dead of night. A completely different experience :)[/quote]

That reminds me! I actually tried this once but my friends were baked/paranoid and pussied out. We didnt get far but I still want to do this soon. Ive gone to view points at night but never a trail.

I needa girl also thatd be chill. But my girls Mary Jane and Mother Nature are pretty cool lol.

6. nothing beats a nice hike on a beautiful day!

roll a few joints before i head out, maybe pick up a six pack of some good brew.

hiking to a nive secluded fishing spot and lighting up when i get there is one of my favorite things to do.

its a much nicer high when you're outdoors, enjoying life and nature. the sounds of a forest are amongst my favorite sounds out there, just so calm and relaxing...

FUCK THIS RAIN! can't wait for the weekend, its supposed to clear up nicely

• Like Like x 1
  7. I've been looking for new places to boulder, and decided to scope this one spot out after work a few days ago. I ended up finding a quarry where it looked like a bunch of kids were jumping, and stopped and smoked a bowl. Then I made the mistake of deciding to jump myself...the actual jump was fun, but everything else was weird as fuck. I had to approach the group of people to get to the jump point, and normally I'm really comfortable around guys (it was all dudes and one chick), but I picked up on some seriously off vibes and basically jumped and peaced out.

Maybe it was all in my head, I was pretty high.:smoke: Everything up to that point was good. Much love for Mother Nature.

8. i love hiking while blazing. today i was out longboarding and i stopped off this trail to load a bowl and hit my pipe. I take my first hit, look up and a guy is riding right by me on his bike and makes eye contact with me. awkward.

so i hiked through the woods to find a nice secluded spot to smoke my dank weed and dank bho and proceeded to get high as fuck and wander through a little section of trails for a little bit that i used to mountain bike. such a fun smoke session

• Like Like x 1
  9. got a little story about my last hike

was about 9:00 at night and asleep my roommate if he wanted to go camping, and not that little girl type of camping either, real camping...the kind that grows a beard

packed up all our equipment and went out a few towns over and parked by a pond.

we looked out and there was nothing, no lights and one trail that just kinda skirted the east edge of it and continued as a bike trail.

walked about a quarter mile down the trail then just turned right and hiked through the woods with no trails, just a lantern.

made it a decent way in and unloaded our supplies. we cleared out a good sized spot on level ground next to a felled tree and went out to try and collect dry wood.

hiked about 300 yards from camp trying to see if there was a decent shore line we could fish off of and maybe catch some hornpout for dinner.

no luck looking for a fishing spot so we head back to camp following some branches we had bent towards the direction of camp.

got there, started a fire, smoked a bowl and drank a good amount of beer.

passed out at like 4 a.m. and woke up at 10ish. packed up and cleaned up, his our belongings, grabbed our fishing gear and took a longer hike around the shore, that pond is a death trap for fishing gear and is impossible to fish in which was a bummer but all in all a great time

• Like Like x 1
  10. Camelback + weed tea = great fuckin hike

11. Ive never done more then walk around the neighborhood.

But in a month or so me and my fam will be on vacation for 2 weeks like every year and I know of some great spots I can go explore, fish and hike while rolling a few joints. I cant wait.

12. Im sure you can find some cool spots in your area. just look around!

13. I miss hikes, man

I used to go all the time, it helped me get away from everyday shit

Now I go on small walks, not something I'd consider a hike.

14. I do this, but its usually alone(I like to be able to hear myself think and reflect on life).
    Mornings when the sun is rising i walk through the woods to a lake to smoke and watch the sunrise and listen to birds sing.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

15. I need to find one if only Florida wasn't so flat.

16. Yea that's my problem in northwest fl, we call it hiking, but it's really just walking through some trees...