Going on Hi[gh]kes

Discussion in 'The Great Outdoors' started by Toastin', May 24, 2012.

1. Searched and couldnt really find much. Does anyone else enjoy going on hikes/walks/trails blazed?

Me and my friends do it all the time. Weve found a lot of local trails that are very relaxing. Sometimes we bring music which is chill as fuck. Other times we just enjoy the sounds of nature.

Usually find a nice spot to blaze while adventuring. Kick back smoke a few bowls/joint(s). Then continue walking.
    Sometimes we just get in a groove and we walk without saying a word for 15-30 minutes or even longer.

If you havent tried this get your ass off your computer/phone, grab a pipe, go to your local trail(s) and enjoy nature.

2. All the time man. Nothing better than nature and ganja. :smoke:

3. Been planning on this. Just got a new backpack and an O. Probably heading out all next weekend

4. Dude one of my favorite things to do in life is to pack a bag, a bowl, and get some friends to go on a hike. the area i live in allows me to go on some cool ones, where you have to squeeze through deep ravines and crevaces. super fun. Usually when we get like 3 people with backpacks, we try to bring enough water for a waterfall or gravity bong. It sounds like a lot of hassle, but if each person brings like 1 item, it is totally worth it to haul up a gravity bong to wherever on the hike you want to smoke.

• Like Like x 1
  5. yeah man hi(gh)king is by an far my favorite leisure activity next to fishing. There is nothing more soothing and relaxing than scaling a giant ridge and then lighting up a nice bowl of fresh herbs. Definitely check out local state parks and nature reserves, easy to trail blaze and hike in peace.

6. DUUUUDE. The Natural State is full of places for doing just this. It's the best way to smoke. You don't feel lazy for chillin at the house and EVERYTHING is just an adventure. Goodstuff.

7. Hi,
    It's very effective.

8. Oh yeah. I love being in the woods with my mflb. Peace and vapor. :smoke:

9. I like to bike out on this dirt trail with my friends and we bike pretty far out near this lake, then we find a rock or something to sit on and smoke a few bowls and just walk around and hang out. smoking outside in nature is a lot more fun than smoking inside for me.

10. I haven't lately as much as I'd love too, I live in a desert, so it's hot as fuck, and we have a ridiculous amount of rattlesnakes here, couple inches away from stepping on one last time.

11. Im thinking about blazing and walking the trail by my town after dinner.

Prolly going solo but it's all good I'll have a good thinking sesh.

12. [quote name='"GillyTHEkid"']Im thinking about blazing and walking the trail by my town after dinner.

Prolly going solo but it's all good I'll have a good thinking sesh.[/quote]

Hey man you need some time to yourself every once and a while. Make sure its not too dark though.

Its awesome when you hit the top of whatever your climbing and you see the sunset. Shit is too peaceful.

13. i love it man, nature and ganja. i know what you mean by everybody getting in the zone and being silent, absorbing life. it's great

14. My hike was pretty intense. It don't help that the trail wasnt taken care of that well.

It was kinda creepy when the trail went behind the camp grounds and was like in the backyard of some campers.

But all in all the hike was good. I was movin though, my calves were burning but I just kept pushing along lol

15. I just picked up a new pair of hi(gh)king boots. I hate ordering footwear over the internet, but I had a 40% off coupon and decided to take a chance.

They are amazing comfortable right out of the box. I got a good one here. Hopefully they will hold up and last a few seasons.

Here's the boot, if anyone is interested.
    Columbia Footwear Gorge Mid Hiking Boots - Waterproof (For Men) - Save 30%

16. Its nice to have peace and quiet. Tranquil shit :smoking:

Sometimes it almost feels easier to walk faster when I'm high on a hike. I can walk for days hahaha

Glad to here you survived :smoke:

17. I have these trails that lead right into nature next to my house, I used to toke there all the time, one of my favorite spots

18. What happened?

19. OP i know what you mean, i usually toke at nature trails the most common one for me is thiss hill called powell buite and it is filled with tons of plants and animals and the birds sound unreal when stoned very nice and relaxing

20. [quote name='"WestCoast510"']

What happened?[/quote]

Can't toke right now, getting tested, but I'm pretty sure I can start again soon like this month probably, can't wait!