Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Weed Ramen Noodles

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by MTF420, May 23, 2012.

1. Again, I'm sorry if you've somehow taken offense to an accurate discussion, on an open message board... most people don't, but some people are more sensitive and take things more personally than others, and I need to keep that in mind.

Thanks for letting me know, I'll try to be a bit more gentle with you in the future. :)

2. See why do you need to be like that? It's obvious what you're trying to do.
    Oh, and in OPs case I'm pretty sure he felt an effect, or he wouldn't have posted it.:smoke:
    {Insert blatant faux-pacifism here}

3. Just... breathe..... everything's OK! :)

You weren't 'wrong', I wasn't 'wrong', so what's the argument? :hello:

4. Just... Say something relevant... Instead of failing at winding me up.:smoke:

It's not an argument, it's you trying to look like a master over his apprentice. Still.

5. #25 BadKittySmiles, Jun 5, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 5, 2012

You do realize that before now, I've been speaking to you no differently than I would anyone on here.

And yet.. you seem to be the only one with the problem? :eek:

There is no argument; we were having a discussion, you were confused or at the VERY LEAST unclear on a few points, and I helped you to sort through your confusion, without leading other members who may be reading your inaccuracies astray.

I'm dropping the kiddie gloves:

This is an open discussion, on a forum, on the internet. No surprise there, right? :)

We're here to help each other, and your 'advice' or assumptions, that edibles work anywhere near as well when the cannabis is raw and un-processed, would have caused people to waste a LOT of their medicine, had they taken it to heart.

Period.

Which is where our conversation began.. and it ended, with you being rude and overly-sensitive.

No one necessarily likes being corrected, but how you handle it in the aftermath is what defines you.

Some people like learning enough that, after they jump to conlusions, and they are told they have their information a bit confused, it excites them! But some people get sensitive, and like to pretend they knew it all, already. :)

Why do you think we have all these 'my edibles didn't work' threads... because it's not just as simple, as eating a handful of a random amount of herb!

It's not just that "yeah, oil works better, but no-oil still works"... there is a LOT more to it than that!

And when people are asking for advice, or sharing recipes that don't work, it's a good idea to clarify and correct that information, so people who find these threads months, and years from now, don't make these mistakes.

Now go smoke a bowl and continue on with your day, and realize that neither of us did anything wrong, but in the end you jumped down my throat anyhow for having a simple discussion.. relax a bit; this thread will be a bit less uncomfortable for you to look back on, if you humble up. :)

Edit - Seeing as how stirring up sensitivities on the net is pointless ( :p ), and I've said all I need to in this thread for future readers to comprehend both the ORIGINAL TOPIC, and unfortunately, the aftermath, I'm un-subbing. So from here on out, you'll have to enjoy your time in this thread without my company :p

6. What inaccuracies? When did I ever say they work anywhere near as much without a solvent? I even emphasised the much in my first post.
    You're the one being rude, or are you gonna pretend you weren't being (for lack of a better word) sarcastic?
    I've nothing against you writing your essay-like posts, I enjoy reading them, when did I say otherwise?
    The OP seems to think it worked, it's a bad recipe but I never said it wasn't. Saying it would be much better with a solvent surely shows I don't think it's a good recipe.
    When I'm wrong, I admit it. When someone tries to make me feel like a kid for no reason, I say something about it. It's nothing to do with being wrong.
    For the last time, I know it's not a case of just eating random amounts of weed, why do you keep bringing that up?
    Now go smoke a bowl and continue on with your day, and realize that neither of us did anything wrong, but in the end you started posting in a way that was obviously an attempt at annoying me anyhow for having a simple discussion.. relax a bit; this thread a bit less uncomfortable for you to look back on, if you humble up.
    How you've come to think I was jumping down your throat at any point is beyond me.

7. [quote name='"Psilocin420LSD"']
    What inaccuracies? When did I ever say they work anywhere near as much without a solvent? I even emphasised the much in my first post.
    You're the one being rude, or are you gonna pretend you weren't being (for lack of a better word) sarcastic?
    I've nothing against you writing your essay-like posts, I enjoy reading them, when did I say otherwise?
    The OP seems to think it worked, it's a bad recipe but I never said it wasn't. Saying it would be much better with a solvent surely shows I don't think it's a good recipe.
    When I'm wrong, I admit it. When someone tries to make me feel like a kid for no reason, I say something about it. It's nothing to do with being wrong.
    For the last time, I know it's not a case of just eating random amounts of weed, why do you keep bringing that up?
    Now go smoke a bowl and continue on with your day, and realize that neither of us did anything wrong, but in the end you started posting in a way that was obviously an attempt at annoying me anyhow for having a simple discussion.. relax a bit; this thread a bit less uncomfortable for you to look back on, if you humble up.
    How you've come to think I was jumping down your throat at any point is beyond me.[/quote]

Wow dude. Just wow. *walks away shaking her head*

8. yeah whats up with this guy? *i walk away shaking my head too*

9. Stop kissing arse and explain.
    I have no idea what the fuck everyone's problem is.

10. she wasnt kissing ass. if i may, i think what the majority of us were thinking is that you were following logical fallicies in that there was never a reason to fight with bks, yet you still kept provoking an argument, even when shed back off. either way, doesnt matter.

Fighting on the internet is like running in the special Olympics, even if you win you are still retarded, you know how it goes.

11. But I'm not fighting. The open discussion thing goes two ways you know?
    Does everything have to have smiley faces and rainbows to show I mean no animosity?
    Seriously, read back and see who it was that started provoking an argument with all that 'I can see you're sensitive' bollocks. The only thing I've tried to say is that I and many others have got high from uncooked cannabis. That's all.
    Why would someone 'waste a lot of their medicine' if I said straight after that you're still much better off using a solvent?

A while back I read something about how Americans don't like how blunt British people tend to be in negotiations. I know this isn't a negotiation, but I get a feeling that something along those lines is happening now.

There's a lot of people on this forum who won't dare say anything other than praise to a few of the 'higher ranking' members, even when they know they're right/haven't done anything to deserve being talked down to.
    I don't play that shit.

12. alright alright as i said its waht i saw, its doesnt matter who the other person is it still felt like you were provoking an argument, thats all. and it doesnt change jackshit whether its bks or a 12 year old noob, i think we're over that stage no?

13. Well I still see the opposite, but I'm sick of repeating myself.:smoke: