Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What do you stoners work as?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Feelin Irie, May 23, 2012.

1. Just started working in a hospital making $13/hr.

2. Administrative Assistant

• Like Like x 1
  3. #43 Mega24v, May 24, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: May 24, 2012
    I work in a canvas shop and build boat covers and upholster boats.... :D $8 hr. 9-5 still living at home! :rolleyes:

4. assistant manager hahaha, that's technically my job title, but it's a fucking joke to me. i work at my grandfather's car part's store, it's just me and the old man. so we decided to call me assistant manager. i also go to school part time.
    my job is more like a clerk. i wait for customers, they tell me what they want and i go look for it.

• Like Like x 1
  5. In a deli at a gas station, 9 bucks an hour 47 hours a week usually

6. I work at mcdonalds. My store manager smokes and the whole store is super chill. I go to work high all the time. And nothing beats free food :D

• Like Like x 1
  7. Busser at Olive Garden. And I go to school which the government provides me with $1500 every two months.

8. I stock/ do back room work at tj maxx

9. Parking attendant at a hospital. Really chill. Thats why im always super high and always lurking around here. NO DRUG TEST NEITHER

• Like Like x 1
  10. pharmacy technician

• Like Like x 2
  11. #51 MARLEYFEST, May 24, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: May 26, 2012
    I'm a commercial and print model. Never been drug tested, never will.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Support Analyst at an Engineering Company. (New registered User!)

:bongin:

13. We are brethren. I'm a developer for an elearning company!

14. sales at footlocker, also have an internship at a big chemical/pharmaceuticals conglomerate, also a student

• Like Like x 1
  15. I just got hired as a Elementary School Custodian Im Only 18 And The Pay Is So Good 950 Dollar Checks Every 2 Weeks.

16. [quote name='"Ponyboii2"']I just got hired as a dishwasher at olive garden. it's 9.00 an hour, so it's decent pay.
    But iv seen some of Ldawkins post about dish washers gettin all the hate, hopefully thats just where you work?:confused_2:
    lol, who am i kidding, im fucked.

If im gettin no respect from one of them, im going to say *with a straight face, and staring straight into their eyes aggressively* Im am going to take your job one day, lol.[/QUOTE]

Does olive garden drug test

17. [quote name='"CaliBudE"']

Does olive garden drug test[/QUOTE]

Good for you^*^ travie KUSH ...... Don't fuck it up ???!!!! You can stay there forever .... Not bad at all

18. quality auditor in a huge manufacturing plant, make $19.75/hr (pays extra because hazardous work environment). normal week is 40hrs with plenty of overtime opportunities. i'm also going to school part time.

started working straight out of high school in production (I'm 22 now, been here for over 4 years). not really "weed friendly" though, but I don't work high and don't talk about it. you gotta pass a piss test to get hired, then stay clean for the 3 months probational period (random testing). you can still get tested after that, but only if a) you miss too much work, b) you get hurt on the job, or c) you're just generally stupid.

19. I work for my uncle who owns a cleaning corporation. Make 10 an hour. The work is rewarding but i don't get many hours. Hopefully i'll also be working at a bakery opening at the end of my street, soon.

20. I own my own company and do system administration for the catholic schools systems in Ohio.