Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What do you stoners work as?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Feelin Irie, May 23, 2012.

1. Retired veteran starting my own custom car shop.

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  2. Registered Nurse
    I specialize in infusion nursing, previously a paramedic, elem. ed teacher, dishwasher, security.
    Whatever it took to get by.
    I also have a fairly robust following on 420 slinging..!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2
  3. i used to work in a warehouse & was in charge of people who just started showing em the ropes ect & i did some Security work aka being a bouncer working the doors lol.

The warehouse job was the better one i used to just get stoned all the time & show people what to do lol.

I couldn't really smoke or talk about weed while doing security work because it's frowd upon + you need to be sober incase anything goes down :confused_2::laughing:

• Like Like x 1
  4. Artist, my job requires getting stoned and creating

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. Home Improvement Contractor. Just me, a good friend, and my son, getting our minds right and building clients dreams

• Winner Winner x 1
  6. I get to ask lots of questions on a computer and never deal with folks face to face. I had to get a license for my job and no one uses me for that skill, only to ask dumb questions:roflmao:

• Informative Informative x 1
  7. welp, to update this im still in HVAC but i moved on to commercial cooking equipment so basically anything in a restaurant i am certified and able to fix. i now make $20 an hour and live in south dakota where the cost of living is pretty cheap. I drive around and get high and fix shit all day. nothing is really THAT hard. some jobs suck but most of the time it is not back breaking work, just a lot of thinking. i still recommend this field highly because everyone has HVAC and refrigeration. even more so in the northern states that gets a shit load of snow. you'll always have work.

• Like Like x 1
  8. I work as a bike courier. It's mainly deliveries for drug stores and picking up mail from companies to lazy to send it off themselves.
    Occasionally I import dutch specialities

• Like Like x 1
  9. I'm the CEO of my household.

I also make catalogs, adverts, etc for companies that tend to be related to the equine industry.

• Funny Funny x 1
  10. Opportunist

11. Was a sushi chef for 20 years.

Disabled/handicapped now.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Was in hospital management for 30 years then became a military contractor for several more years, now I'm medically retired.

• Like Like x 1
  13. I used to drive bulldozers! And excavators too! Not stoned tho, , , ,

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  14. Field service/Cummins diesel engine mechanic mining Div. Wyoming Utah Idaho Nevada Arizona.
    Also specialized on the Hitachi shovels and Haul trucks.
    Coal Gold Trona , Soda Ash, Silver Gypsum Barite copper diatomaceous earth and uranium

I worked, whatever it took to support my family, scrub toilets concrete work fighting forest fires, well drilling, logging and had a logging company custom pool cues and pot pipes, my own mining equipment and a couple gold mines ( LOL )
    Machine shop, fabrication/welding repair shop, specialized in Tig welding aluminum commercial cannabis farm worker..

Ex military ( USN ) 100% disabled American Veteran service connected non combat.
    World traveled, born when there was only 48 states.
    Lost everything two or three times, spent years in a hospital and in a wheel chair,
    But not in one now.

Married 3 times, divorced twice, widower once. 2 kids 7 grandchildren.

pretty much sums up most my life I care to share in 150 words or less .

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  15. Construction Superintendent.

• Like Like x 1
  16. Now just in the Construction industry.
    -New and old remodels and repairs.
    -Commercial and residential. You break it, I can fix it…
    Previously:
    Automotive technician
    Combat sports Fighter/Coach(MMA,Muay Thai, Boxing)
    Grower
    Restaurant Industry(host,waiter,chef,delivery driver)
    Security guard

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

17. I have a contract with a newspaper printing company . I currently deliver newspapers to stores in my area . I deliver 3 days a week Tuesday , Thursday and Saturday . It usually takes me about 3 hours a night from the time I leave home till I return. The actual time I'm delivering to the stores is less than an 90 minutes a night . I deliver about 3,500 papers a week.
    Delivering those papers generates $ 750.00 every 2 weeks which equates to over $41.00/ hour

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1