Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What do you stoners work as?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Feelin Irie, May 23, 2012.

1. Sushi chef and stock trader.
    Good money, almost no free time.

But at my progress, I will be able to quit sushi in about 5 or 6 years.

I love being able to get drunk at work, and while I'm drunk I always find myself in my car toking a bowl lol, my eyes get blood red when I drink, so...

2. Sports turf management. I work on grass, and smoke it lol.

3. I'm a software engineer working as a research assistant at a university, specifically in an evolutionary biology research group. I'm there on a 12 month contract to design and build a central database for the lab. It's hard work with a lot of responsibility but it pays well and I work from home most days.

4. Teacher at a college.[​IMG]

5. customer service rep at a tax return company 

love tokin before work haha

makes the time go super slow though, but at least i can tolerate the monotonous, tedious work. 

6. I'm a assistant manager get 10$/h 40hour weeks  never on the job go home smoke and relax or a little to start they day if i dont work in the morning

7. Work@ nightclub, 17+ hrs shifts thurs-sun morning. $2-3G per night

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

8. i do freelance computer work  helps pay the bills

9. College; and a cashier at a grocery store

10. no man, you're the kind of guy that has to bring everyone around you down to your level because you're so bad at life. that is not only childish but it is also ignorant. the fact that you struck a nerve with every member here is indicative of your complete and total lack of friends or any real life to speak of. more then that, trying to point out everyone else's short comings does nothing but shine a spot light down upon your own.

a man who can read and smoke ganja is a man that can read AND smoke ganja. a man who cant read but smokes ganja still cant read even if he were to stop smoking ganja. it isn't the ganja that is fucking your life up. it is YOU that is fucking YOUR life up. i get it though, so YOU cant handle ganja. good, i am glad you figured it out. but there are others who are more of a man then you who can smoke ganja AND handle life. kind of like chewing gum and riding a bike. you don't blame the fact that you were chewing gum on the fact that you are to retarded to figure out how a bike works. it isn't the gums fault bro. it just isn't.

i bet you're the kind of person who blames bud on all of lifes problems. oh, look at that one legged guy...he must be a reefer addict. oh, and that cemetery full of dead people, i bet they were ALL smoking that damn devil weed! dude, you happen to be the kind of guy we all here at GC laugh at. congratulations, you win. here is your foil hat, eh, i mean CROWN...foil CROWN![​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  11. My best friend was valedictorian of our high school, with all AP classes, and he smokes every single day of his life. I don't think he's gone a day without smoking in at least 6 months. People who say you can't be productive as a stoner, aggravate me.

12. I'm going to be a game designer, if it all works out... Cool pay, job's cool too...

13. Commercial and residential concrete back breaking shit man lol

14. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1438552819.215613.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1438552856.510842.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1438552902.700144.jpg this is what I do

15. still able to report that Im a chef!

16. Junior College Student turned professional internet troll.
    Every day, we be trollin, dollars foldin in every kind of way.

And I have lots of free time to look at MyComputer on my PC.

17. Computer scientist, I have a yearlong research grant to work with educational software for young children with sensory disabilities (specifically inter-Scandinavian language-learning games for deaf kids). To the CS nerds I'll be working mostly with GUI.

When thats out I don't fucking know

Cool to see stoners in so many and varied professions