Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What do you stoners work as?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Feelin Irie, May 23, 2012.

1. No payed job. Three voluntary jobs though. Serving food etc. to homeless people, gardening at a botanic garden and one wich varies from walking with someone to weeding one's garden.

• Like Like x 2
  2. I'm a cannabis tester, I smoke weed to see if it's good enough for medical patients...or at least that's what I tell the police..

• Like Like x 1
  3. I've applied for six jobs this summer and am having no luck. On top of that I have summer classes.

4. I don't work at all.  Retired at 50 :)

• Like Like x 1
  5. Physical therapy assistant you could say.

Pays 8.50....but I do Jack shit so can't complain.

Could stay here and probably go to school, become a physical therapist and have it set here.

Maybe.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Im a sandwich artist at subway, I make $11.75/h, 20 hours a week, some weeks i get extra shifts so i bring in a decent pay for only 20 years old

• Like Like x 1
  7. I'm a nurse :) 

• Like Like x 2
  8. I work at Mcdonalds for a living. 

• Like Like x 1
  9. Computer systems analyst and designer. Obviously smoking weed has negatively impacted my career. [​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
  10. I'm a Behaviorist. YEARS ago... I smoked cigarettes. I feel as though that hurt me more than Cannabis, because I felt the need to take cigarette breaks. Although, if I had it to do all over again, I wouldn't have started using Cannabis when I was younger. We do have evidence that early use before the brain is developed can negatively impact brain development. That's not just with Cannabis either. I wish those that were responsible for my upbringing wouldn't have given me coffee when I was a toddler as well. I made it though and as the youngsters say...I'm 'ballin!  

• Like Like x 2
  11. Movie theater

12. #2612 leodicapario, May 29, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: May 29, 2015
    what is minimum wage in your area? thats pretty damn good pay to be making sandwiches.. i'd be complaining about only 20 hours tho.

they only paid me minimum wages tho when i worked with them, and that would have been about what i would have been making if i took the manger position, which i turned down, it was like a scene from ...waiting

13. Minimum wage is $11.25, i just got acouple raises since iv been there, my hours always differ,
    We tend to hirer new people alot, because people dont stay to long, i usually work more but its been kinda shitty lately, i should be picking up close to 40 hours a week soon, but they dont offer fulltime hours where i work so they wont have to pay for benefits, im looking for a better job atm tho.

14. Ima busboy/host at red robin. Yay me lol

Lattes every morning from grade 1 to 6.  A snack was a mix of ground espresso and sugar inside of a wax cone, for easy consumption [​IMG]

16. I'm a manager at Bed Bath and Beyond. I make $18/hr and work about 50 hours a week. It can be a stressful and aggravating gig as all retail is, but I'm good at it and I dont have to take my work home with me... started years ago to have income during college, then just never left even after college.

• Like Like x 1
  17. My grandmother put it in my bottle. 

18. No job, just making money off tumblr and social media. Thinking about starting my own company.

• Like Like x 1
  19. That's awesome. Always wondered about people making money off social networks (twitter, instagram, Tumblr, YouTube etc)

Mind sharing some more info on how you go about that?

20. I throw peanuts at Dodgers Stadium.