Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What do you stoners work as?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Feelin Irie, May 23, 2012.

1. College student: computer science business double major. Over the summer I vallet. 10 an hour+tips so normally 15-20 an hour.

2. Budtender at a dispensary. Been here 2 1/2 years. Best job ever!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. 3 days a week in a shop part time tattoo apprentice and sometimes freelance animator :)

4. Dollar store merchandiser/cashier and soon gonna be working as a stone mason on weekends.

5. Pharmacy tech in a retail setting. I'm making 14.75 and 95% of the time I'm working 40 hour weeks. I sure do love OT. They hired me before I started smoking and I have my medical card in AZ. Although I've only been smoking about a year, I feel like I've been a stoner my whole life.

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

6. Full time stoner actually

7. Accounting analyst...lots of numbers...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. I install car audio. It's a small business so we only have 5 employees and they all smoke.

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

9. soccer trainer

10. 25 hours a chef. 24/7 daddy duty.

11. so i have an interview for Hobby Lobby next week as a picture framer. (Im currently a framer at one of their competitors)

The application didnt come out and ask if I would give a drug test, but there was a question which said
    "have you ever FAILED a drug test for Hobby Lobby?"

Well, my question is, does anyone know if HL does drug testing on part-timers? Because theres no way I'll be able to pass that.........i have a medical card but usually means nothing to employers. Sadface.

12. 24/7 mom 2 boys,one has aspergers,adhd,allergies,asthma, dysgraphia and another great kid who has arthritis and a hubby that has OCD..my house is always lively (kids are 13 and 15) taking care of my mom who has stage 4 cancer and also aspergers..is that enough or do I need to do more?lol

13. Banquet server with grat my pay is as high as $30 an hour

sent from my old ass droid

14. baker…and part time under 15's football (soccer) coach

the early starts are a proper struggle somedays lol

15. Send me an application. This had been my dream job

16. I'm a beach chair attendant. I'm on the beach/(my beach) 10-12 hours a day 6-7 days a week. I make a killing

17. Director of Marketing for corporate giant in food industry. $170/hour; 12 hours a day; 6 days a week.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

18. Full time Cosmetologist, I work 5 days a week(42 hours in a week). 7.25 an hour, 10% of anything I sell and 50% commission of any service I do.

19. Factory worker. Make caps for bottles. 10 bucks an hour. 6am to 6pm