Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What do you stoners work as?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Feelin Irie, May 23, 2012.

1. I make $12 an hour as a waiter at this top notch bar and restaurant. At the moment, I get paid under the table (500-700) a week in cash. But I'm trying to be a bartender. And I went to one year of college, And now,I'm working so I can go back

2. I'm an operational manager at a local, mom & pa owned marina that acts as a community center in the neighborhood I live in :D

it's pretty cool, i get paid $12/hour(will get raises in the future, i've gotten $2/hour in raises just this year :D) and I know almost all the customers and boat owners. 

3. Im getting my CDL, how do you get passed the drug tests?

4. Well I guess I should post what I will be doing. If I pass my test thursday I will be getting my CDL, and look to become a truck driver. I would like to drive for coke, or pepsi, or budweiser, or get behind the wheel of a dump truck, or drive trash trucks. Just need to wiggle my way around the drug tests haha.

5. I'm a musician. Not famous or anything like that by all means haha but I perform around the area and I make great money. Plus, I love making music. Can't ask for much more!

6. Reminds me of 'my girl'. Now I have that song stuck in my head.

by the temptations?

8. I was a sous chef in a kitchen and it wasn't too bad except I had to catch up on my Spanish lol. I was making alright money but lots of long hard days. Now, unemployed and doing something different with my life.

Yeah I just realized that after I replied

10. Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. #2491 As Above So Below, Dec 4, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 4, 2014

:cool:

Free Nike's Bro?! :p

12. I wish

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

13. I practice therapy with an Autistic boy. $21hr. also, a student

14. Private Investigator!

Process server, too! (No, it's not like Pineapple Express... Ok it's kind of like that...)

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

15. I'm a utility clerk for a local grocery store, its pretty easy work plus almost everyone smokes so its pretty relaxing most of the time

16. Writer and lead guitarist.

And in-between flashes of inspiration a bloke who runs gym classes at high school.

17. /\\/\\/\\/\\ Judas Priest!! :metal:

18. I currently have a part-time job at my college.  I drive a mail van from building to building to pick up and drop off mail.  It's really chill and I get like $8.50 an hour for working like 50% of the hour haha.  Oh and most of the people I work with smoke too so it's like running at a constant high.

19. Nursing Assistant. $15/hr four days a week.

20. I work at sonic. It's pretty ass work but I get lots of hours and no drug testing