Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What do you stoners work as?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Feelin Irie, May 23, 2012.

1. Overnights crew at McDonalds...mcwake and mcbake and off to work

2. Nowadays; I usually play bodyguard and driver to friends who make horribly bad decisions.

3. lube technician at a dealership. not a nice job but it needs to be done, i just wish the engineers designed the engines a little better and put the oil filters where i can get to them without making a mess. and skidplates are a fucking bitch too, and people who bring other makes of cars when their proper dealership is just down the road. cant be high at work though, 1 mistake and you need a new engine so i do my best, havent had a mistake leave the shop yet so i'd say i'm doing good, waaaay better than the last guy...

4. A financial sales rep. I wander around a grocery store bothering shoppers and try to get them to sign up for credit cards and bank accounts. I'm not a fan, and probably won't have the job for that long.

5. I worked at a pizza place in high school, did prep at Chipotle (make Guac, marinate meat, cut bell peppers, washed lettuce and dishes), and this summer I was an intern at a nonprofit organization in DC.

6. Used to be (LTD now) software engineer for devices at a major electonics/gaming company. Now, just a hacker that is losing his mind..

7. Employment Avoidance Counselor. More than 10 years experience. Let me help you get out of finding a job. Learn to do without cell phones and other needless expenses while mooching off friends and loved ones.

• Like Like x 1
  8. I work as a bus driver i love driving while high

9. And cigarettes

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  10. I am a firefighter. I can't smoke very often due to random drug tests.
    I like my job too much to lose it over a d.t.

I would never go to work high but I smoke maybe once a month or two. Used to be every day back in the day as a waiter at a waffle house.
    Come a long way from those days.

11. Just got a job as a lifeguard/instructor for $18/hour. Been doing that for 5 weeks so far and another job in. Restaurant as a busboy essentially. Only work about 15 hours a week but both jobs end up around $20/hr so it's awesome as a student

12. Work at my Family owned flower shop soon to be mine and get high alll day and sell flowers lmao

13. Construction Consultant
    Salary: plenty

14. Backhoe operator on a drilling rig.

Worked the rigs for a few years before that.

15. I work for a particular high end supermarket chain, usually in the bakery, it sucks. But it's not so bad, other than the remarkably stupid customers i have to deal with on a daily basis..

We throw away so much perfectly good food every single day and it eats away at my soul, man.

But i can get baked on my breaks and most of the people working there are nice enough.

Plus i steal plenty of food, that's a plus.

Sent from my GT-S5830i using Grasscity Forum mobile app

16. Dat park ranger life

the real super sand

17. Bus boy life 😂

Only 132 days left of probation 😊

18. #2418 JeanRalphio, Oct 31, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 31, 2014
    You know you have to sell "flowers" right?

Oh yea, I sell shoes at Sears, yay me... *puts gun to head*  

19. Mechanical engineer, chassis fabricator.

20. I work at a natural foods market/co-op

get paid $10.50/hr but I'm 18 so it's honestly fine and better than a lot of my friends, and also I work with a bunch of my friends there so I generally at least somewhat enjoy working and all of the people are generally pretty nice it's a good atmosphere