Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What do you stoners work as?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Feelin Irie, May 23, 2012.

1. I just finished my 4 years active in the Army a few months ago
    I was doing mostly infantry but I specialized in auto repair/assembly
    Now I'm looking for work as a diesel technician
    But for the next 4 years
    They could call me back anytime
    So i'm currently not trying to get too committed to any work.

2. I'm currently a barista but I'm slowly upskilling myself and hope to end up somewhere in computer maintenance.

3. Im still on my first job as a professional bicycle mechanic.

Would I ever wash dishes? Fuck no! I got skillz beyotch!

4. Freelance graphic/web designer and metal sculptor.

5. Photographer's assistant, working in a studio. Not a bad job but it is slowing down now as the senior season is done so I'll be going back to my winter CAD job.

6. I'm a referee at a paintball field. It's pretty chill, the owners don't care I smoke bud, and I actually bought from one of them for a while haha. It just sucks when you get shot haha

7. I make tasty food. Only shitty part is I work through supper and end up stoned as fuck at 12am eating junk food instead of making myself something good to eat.

8. Hey everyone, first post  :)

I sell people outdoor and adventure goods, but I'm going to school to become an engineer

9. I own a bar I'm a bar owner bro

10. And, another first time poster here. I'm a VP for a structured cabling contractor.

11. I'm a dude and I work at a Nail Salon...

12. I'v been unemployed for about a month living off savings.

13. #2354 Infinite Experience, Sep 26, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 26, 2014
    I'm a custodian at a Counseling Center. I also deal with a lot people who have Schizophrenia, PTSD, and I've seen people who have OCD so bad they can't even sit down, they have to be pacing, walking, or doing something physical all the time. I'm currently also in College studying programming and audio engineering, which I hope to turn into a career.

14. Student/musician
    one of the best summer jobs I had was Park Ranger, so beautiful spending all day outside. Then go smoke and have a long swim ;P

15. Social worker. Just smoke a few nights a week.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

16. I'm building a website for a client right now and was doing some case study of other websites while a bit high (had some pain to medicate). 

What do you know, it actually helped. Good design is design that's still usable by someone who is rather impaired.

17. #2358 Private Stalk, Sep 28, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 28, 2014
    You guys work??? WTH?!

You are not a very good representation of the stoner population.

18. shhhhhh......shitz on the dL yo..........

19. Park ranger giggidy

the real super sand