Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What do you stoners work as?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Feelin Irie, May 23, 2012.

1. Damn ! That pays more than what I do! I work 10 hr shifts FOR the restaurant and get probably 80-$100 a night :/

2. I work as a welder for a local bridge manufacturing company. I build insanely larger girders, its a pretty sweet job right out of school. 50-55 hrs/week $15/hr for first 40 $22.50 for the last 10-15

3. Haha nursing!!!

4. In a small office that deals with imports and exports, business casual, quiet, introverted work.

I like it though

5. Graphic designer. Gotta say bud keeps my creativity up.

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

6. I build and install high end custom cabinetry.

7. I'm in the process of becoming the warehouse manager for a company that deals with mining equipment. I'll be ordering, unloading and distributing all of the pallets of freight to each location, so the workers can start building the motors, transformers and other machines for mines locally and all over the United States.

$16 per hour for the first 40, $24 for the last 10, but I can get all the overtime I want. I will have my own office and get bonuses.

It's going to be an amazing job and I really have my fingers crossed. The only downside is they do pre-employment drug tests. I don't think they do randoms, though, unless you give them a reason to.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. Printshop cutters apprentice. 13.50/$

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. I work in a frame shop at an art store for $10/hr part-time.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

10. I'm a mechanic working for my buddy's dad and I never get piss tested I make book time so it all depends on the job I do also I'm an ASE certified master tech

11. I'm a cook at a drug rehab center and make 12 an hr for about 50hrs a week

Sent from my HTCONE using Grasscity Forum mobile app

12. Im a builder by trade done a bit of everything from renovating houses to building lift shafts right now though im a scaffolder or at least working toward being a scaffolder. gotta be with them a year before I can do my test. im earning a decent wage though. 

13. #2273 Stephyjay, Aug 5, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 5, 2014
    Electrician, made 117k last year. Own my own company in DC

14. I Clean restrooms/ 14 an hour and I work 4 tens so, I have three days off.

Drive company truck around sometimes Ill drive more than il work.

You do get drug tested at the start so I did the whole fake pee.

15. 4th job in 2 years-sub shop.

Once the boss leaves me n the boys smoke in the back n blow it in the freezer

16. I am a Network Architect, pays the bills and some left over.:)

17. I'm currently, a clothing store employe soon to be manager, I package healthy all natural organic raw dog/cat food and I work as a stock boy at a farm stand and I'm currently searching for schooling to go into the field of environmental science.

18. Social worker lol .

:)

19. i read this three times thinking you said " I eat healthy all natural raw dog food "

--- i get it now.

20. lmao thanks for the laugh mon but I'm happy you get what I was saying lol.