Any vegans out there???

Discussion in 'Fitness, Health & Nutrition' started by SnorkChris420, May 22, 2012.

1. Because I'm truly lazy I can't respond to all to the fullest... I'm not saying I disagree with your point of view. Honestly I like your view a lot and some of the thing you mentions...

But we as a species adapt to are environment.... We no longer need to hunt for food. So there is no reason to eat meat... Especially meat that is harming you... If any thing thing we should be doing the that amount adapting to meat... Our body's still have problems digesting meat.

Also the native Americans traveled to different areas during different seasons so they had a variety of food, they also traded with other tribes.... You don't understand that meat is only values when it eats plants.. Or if the meat you eat eats other meat then you get 1/3 of the nutrition because all of the energy is provided in the plant so when you eat meat your using a middle man... Only getting the left over from what plant that animal eats. You don't get the all the nutritious too, you get calories and lil bit of proteins.

In today world, especially in America there is no go out and hunt for your veggies and fruit... Mainly because we destroyed most of are forest and the little green that's left has been contaminated by pollution, chemtrails, fracking ect.... If I you really won't to live like the natives just start eating every plant not knowing if it poisoned. I wish we could convert back to the native ways... I wish they would've won.. But we're stuck in this system of fuckry... We're we can't no longer go down the path that nature intended...

2. im talking about us being the carnivores

you see how meat eating animals only survive off of just meat and get plenty of nutrition? thats what i mean

im not talking about eating carnivourous meats....

and im not sure, i feel like it depends on the animals makeup and everything like that no? because some animals can eat only a few foods, which if we ate those foods they would do us no good, where as if the animal eats them they can break shit down that we cant, then they would absorb it, and we would absorb it by eating them.....

like if a cow eats grass it gets more nutrients from it then we would... but if we eat the cow we get more nutrients than we would eating the grass... you see what i mean?

neither of us are really sure how it all works cuz we just go based off of what other people write down...

indians did travel and trade a lot but some of them still stayed up north while it was winter... it all depends what tribe they all did different shit theyre real cool to me lol

i love the vegan point of view though thats why i tried it in the first place

but i honestly think that there are plenty of natural resources for vegetation left... most of the weeds in the woods you see everyday are edible....

it all depends where you are though

your right cuz going paleo would be extremely hard with all the nasty shit nowadays

i still think we can do it though but a group effort is needed you kno?

i do think that the world needs to go paleo again, cuz if it doesnt well be destroying the planet unless we go sustainable the earth doesnt have time to wait for us to slowly change for the better...

i think that if we dont change then the earth will go through another ice age... which i believe is its survival mechanism to kill "parasites" like humans...

but thats an entirely different and extremely complicated subject haha

i believed we could go back down natures path... we got some fat problems though

3. #103 sbgrowery, Dec 1, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 1, 2015
    s

4. I noticed i feel a lot better/sharper/lighter when i eat mostly vegan. Especially raw vegan.

Thought its a good thing to share although i respect everyone's choice but i do believe we function and thrive better consuming nature in its most natural form.

5. #105 tetoleetd, Jan 11, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 11, 2016
    my good friend has just started a youtube channel all about raw vegan and fitness life style. she is working to become a personal trainer. she is very well spoken and intelligent, and just looking to help others live healthier lives. yall should check her out. share it with your friends and share it across the internet to get the word out [​IMG]

6. Vegans ! We're not crazy, we're just from the future ! #Hippy #Vegan #Boxer

#Hippy #Vegan #Boxer

• Like Like x 1