Any vegans out there???

Discussion in 'Fitness, Health & Nutrition' started by SnorkChris420, May 22, 2012.

Aside from protein you need to make sure you are getting enough iron and b12.  Get your blood tested.

nooptions.jpg

that's what i was gunna say ...

3. Humans don't need meat at all in the diet. i was a vegetarian though for a year, not a vegan. I know meat isnt good for me tho i still eat it because it tastes good.

4. 3 year old quote but that's a great cartoon and a great point

5. except that unlike other animals humans can't digest most plant matter.

Over the years of hunting gathering and cooking, we've lost our ability to eat grass and leaves like cows and apes

-yuri

6. meat is actually exremely healthy for you. Just not spam LOL

No seriously. I get the philosophy of not wanting to hurt animals, and I even agree that meat isn't necessary; but when vegans try to say meat is unhealthy, that's just a flat out lie to force their beliefs down others throats.

-yuri

7. #87 432, Aug 8, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 8, 2015
    First of all I'd like to say Im not for Vegans or Animal products although i will share my research, experiences and knowledge. Im a health expert and a healer.

2nd of all I'd like to drop this well made article which should clear things up for most of you and how we are naturally built to function.http://mindfullybliss.com/humans-are-designed-to-e...
    3dhu9q3huhfowas.jpg

Now The Protein/Iron/B-12 myth

Basically created to scam your way into getting sick so the pharmaceutical company makes more money and more doctors get payed. Keep you going in circles in the loop and keep the cancer growth and industry flowing.

I Debunked the protein daily requirement or recommendation when i gained 10kg of lean muscle-MASS in 4 just months from a diet consisting of Fruits/Vegetables/Nuts & Seeds. (5-10% was actually meat and other products i had trouble letting go of 24/7 at the time)

I did 3-4 days a week of Heavy Weight Training and a 100% plant based Post-workout Protein shake after training.

I was using calorie counter to check my levels and by the end of the night i was getting more than enough protein 60-100grams just from fruits and vegetables. My body fat at the start was 12% and went to 10% by the time i was finished so yes its LEAN MUSCLE MASS not water weight.

All i did was up my natural caloric intake 500 calories more than what i would usually consume. Somedays it hits 1000 more no biggie didn't feel bloated at all just felt for several hours as i was nutritionally packed full of foods that provided Highly Absorb-able Nutrients and Protein which made me feel more energized then ever before on Animal products. My mind was sharper and i was naturally a more calmer happier person in day by day activities.

Unlike meat and animal products. Only about 20% is absorbed and the other 80% go in the bloodstream and are usually the main causes of heart disease and heart problems and further on become carcinogenic. Plant based protein is almost 100% absorbed by the body forget what you've been told i know 100s of Health Experts and Natural/Holistic Doctors that say the same.

https://www.ihealthtube.com/aspx/topics.aspxhttp://nutritionfacts.org/
    http://www.globalhealingcenter.com/
    This is probably the best diet based on blood type although i do feel better when i eat more (RAW) food full of living enzymes even though some meats are meant to act like a medicine for me based on this link/chart below.
    http://fitnesslifeinspired.com/blood-type-diet-cha...

The there's the Organic vs Conventional/Processed/GMO stuff but i won't get into that as its common sense.
    organicvs.conventiona.jpg
    When your nourish with nature who knows what Genius you will raise.

4t3w9enfsg9quhonawjefgs.jpg

Any questions feel free to pm me [​IMG]

8. hell yeah

9. No but I wish I was part of the vegang.

10. Became Vegan this year. Love it! I hope they understand that I really understand that they don't understand. -Kid Cudi

11. Go vegan!

12. i went vegan for a full year....

if you dont grow and search your own foods, then you will become mal nourished....

there are certain vitamins that only grass eating animals can make such as cows making b12 from grass and shit like that...

its VERY hard to keep yourself balanced because its so hard to get the right types of veggies and whatnot, you cant survive vegan in a regualr grocery store unless you want to be lacking some major vitamins... ive looked into it all before but im a bit fuzzy on all of it since its been a while...

i became sickly skinny and had this craving for bbq type flavors ever since i stopped eating the meat.... i was craving meat and its the only thing that took the craving away.... i gained all my weight back just by eating meat...

tribes all around the world that have never even seen the outside world aside from their own, will actually eat humans and any type of meat they can find within reason, imo tribes know how to get it done thats true in touch with nature shit right there... not saying ima eat people tho lol

being vegan can be done but is extremely difficult because you need to source a bunch of different plants to get the same nutes that a single piece of meat has, and half of those plants you cant get in the stores... and even then there are still nutrients that are in meat that you can get from any type of plants...

i just go by how i feel and i feel like shit going vegan....

all my vitamins and nutes are right in a fat steak and all i got to do is eat it..... or i can go out and source a fuckload of plants for a slightly less amount of nutrition

easy decision for me ill have a steak

13. speaking of blood type too...

some blood types like type A do very good on a vegetarian diet....

im an O and O's need animal protiens more than anyone

its because of where our ancestors lived and what food they had available...O's ate a lot of meat...

it all could very well be our bodies adapting though, if all herbivores started to eat meat and vice versa, eventually their bodies would adapt and thrive from it
    thats all what i read i aint no doctor i just go by how i feel

14. Your telling me, ? That a simple mix of wheatgrass, ginger, hemp seeds, kale, walnuts and Spinach. Don't cover most if not all your daily vitamins and minerals...

If you notice to, were not meant to eat meat... And the reason tribes and other cultures eat meat is because of survival and traditional reason. They also don't consume factory farm meat, were it's loaded with anabiotic's , hormones, mold, pest, shit, toxins, and profit.

Now I can also tell you when you eat meat the vitamins you get from it are from the what the Animal eats... So if it eats gmo's and pesticides live stock feed them you will consume half of the them calories... They have this thing called primary consumer... No creature on planet earth would be able to live with out the nutrient that only plants can create for entire Eco system... If animals did not eat plants then they would have the nutrition equivalent to a cardboard box.... You should study some ecology for more information... Then watch conspiracy... Then you will be on the road to success

15. like you just said tribes eat meat in order to survive... what in the hell else would you eat for?

who said i eat factory meat? i eat organic grass fed and still think that its bullshit... the only good meat is wild meat on an all natural and wild diet...

you are what you eat, you are what your food eats,
    meat eating animals dont eat plants, they have other animals eat plants for them and do all the gathering work for them so that all they have to do is simply eat one thing...
    and your telling me that non plant eating animals have the nutritional equivalent to a cardboard box? makes sense

i agree that plants run the world, and that we need to eat plants in order to survive but i also think that it depends on where you come from and what type of food comes from that area

that brings me back to the blood type diets...

primitive tribes have been eating meat for thousands of years and they eat whats around them, like wild plants and shit... everything they ate was wild

all your vegetables you just named are from all different parts of the world, and you wouldnt find those together naturally so i think thats a bad fuckin way to eat vegan, it also destroys the planet to eat agricultured foods since most of them are grown in unsustainable ways....

a lot of vegan people (not all for sure) are hipsters imo, if you really wanted a great diet, you should get your daily exersise by trying to go and find vegetables yourself in the forest... almost anywhere you go on the earth, there are almost always resources available for you to have a complete diet... whether that includes eating meat or not... go in the forest near you and i bet with the right knowledge youll come out with baskets full of edible plants that have nutritional values through the roof compared to the shitty vegetables we get at the store, most agricultured vegetables are bred for taste not nutritional value, im not saying that they have bad nutritional value, just nowhere near as good as a lot of other edibles....

and where is the fungi at?? fungi have ridiculous nutritional properties

i think a combo of meats, fungi and plants are essential, the ratios depend on where you come from

blood type O ancestors live where there are winters, and during winter you can only eat meat, i think its an adaptive thing

like i said if you switched the diets around on all the animals, they would adapt over time in order to survive.... and eventually they would thrive from it... this whole planet adapts all the time

i dont think that our bodies are built to eat meat, but they are for sure adapting to it....

theories out there say that our gallbladders used to aid in breaking down grasses, now it doesnt work like that anymore and we cant digest that shit well... idk how true that is but it makes sense to me....

im goin native american style, they seem to know how to get it done

paleo is better than vegan.... vegan paleo is better for certain people..

vegan is a thing for people since were stuck with jobs and working... its extremely hard to go from this world to paleo since we have no instincts you know?

vegans would love pure vegan paleo diets, thats the way to go if you wanna do vegan IMO, how satisfying would it be eating a full delicious meal that you found in the woods am i right? i wish i knew how to do that shit, my goal is to go full paleo when im older like the indians...

only agriculture will be 100% sustainable pot growing haha

16. we invented the non paleo diet... i think that paleo is the only way, we are pretty much trying to fight mother natures ways at that point....

thats a battle we will most certainly lose

17. and by the way fungi was the first organism on the planet.... so plants and animal actually cant live without fungi

18. I don't think this is accurate. Fungi are decomposers of organic material.. so in order for them to appear, there first had a niche for them to fill.. and that niche would of been dead organisms.

Now if you're talking about life on land.. yes, fungi more than likely came before land plants. Thing is, life didn't start on land.. it started in the ocean.. and plants' ancestors, algae, evolved in the ocean long before fungi.

I'm not a vegan.. I'm just bored and saw an error that needed corrected. It shouldn't be an issue though because if there weren't other organisms around to die for fungi to eat.. then fungi would of never been able to evolve.

19. oh yeah your right it was first on LAND lol my bad, see im no scientist i just go by what kinda makes sense to me all around

20. It's all good. It's a crazy complex system.. but can be simplified. I think the series of events was something like simple bacteria appeared deep in the ocean around heat vents.. then spread throughout the ocean. Then the bacteria at the surface of the ocean got bombarded with light and algae evolved. Eventually, other bacteria worked its way into the soil on dry land, and died.. which would of paved the way for fungi.. which in turn paved the way for land plants to evolve.

All the other stuff was spot on.. about our ancestors and blood types and such. People tend to overlook that we are a compilation of our ancestors. Back then, we didn't have the luxury of a varied diet.. so groups of people got stuck with the same foods for generations and their bodies adapted to that and that adaptation got passed along. I do think we were "made" to eat meats though.. since before we were human.. back when our ancestors were more ape like. We are omnivores for a reason.. but if people want to eat only plants, more power to them. I do think the general diet of the population is too meat heavy though.