Concepts that fuck with you

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Pufftamagicwyrm, May 22, 2012.

1. Watch it! Twas a crazy movie

2. Organelles in cells. Are they living a life just like us? What the fuck do they do for fun? Cell sex?

Sent from my intergalactic spaceship hotbox

3. Pratītyasamutpāda - interconnectedness
    Dependent origination

"If this exist that exist"

if one thing ceases to exist the other thing cease to exist.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. They don't think. They don't talk. They just perform their function. That is their life. They live, but only as part of a greater organism, whether that greater organism be an amoeba or a human being or anything in between.
    They don't think. They don't talk. They just perform their function. That is their life. They live, but only as part of a greater organism, whether that greater organism be an amoeba or a human being or anything in between.

5. A well done steak.

6. knitting and hand sewing...like wtf....

7. I like mine medium. Don't dry it out into a brick but cook it enough so I'm not chewing raw meat.

I'd take a hamburger over a steak any day of the week though and twice on Tuesday.
    I like mine medium. Don't dry it out into a brick but cook it enough so I'm not chewing raw meat.

I'd take a hamburger over a steak any day of the week though and twice on Tuesday.

8. You are welcome to my restaurant any time you want good sir, I can't stand customers that ask me to incinerate a good bit of meat!

9. Lol

Attached Files:

10. then stop bitching and do that if it's so bad

11. the moon bro

12. I think he already did. He showed us...
    I think he already did. He showed us...

13. my bad

14. If you were 65 million light years away and looked at the Earth you would see dinosaurs.

15. heres a little something I like to call the -
    Hogan Paradox
    I present the question, does popular pro-wrestling Icon, Hulk Hogan have long blonde hair, or is he bald.
    Although on first appearance Hogan looks to have lovely long platinum blonde locks, you'll notice seconds into any Hogan bout that the bandanna will fall to the mat revealing a glistening bald head. but wait, he still has long hair!

You can ask anyone this question, and fight with the opposing answer and still build a vaild point.
    Long Hair - Clearly not you can see your reflection in his dome bro, thats not long hair at all! hell he wears a bandanna to cover it up! c'mon dude you cant be serious!
    Bald - How can he be bald! his hair is beautiful look at the way it almost glistens in the arena lighting, its almost celestial. He draws peoples attention to it with such a wonderful feat of masculinity in that matching moustache!

[​IMG]

16. The concept of how whenever you have weed everyone be asking you to smoke left and right, but when you're dry and ask anyone else to share the love they act like you just shit on their cat. 

On topic, though: Solipsism

17. Scavenger's Law of Stoning.

I encountered the phenomenon many times in my youth.

18. Murphy's law, everything that can happen has happened, is happening, and will happen.

19. Only smoke up people who return the favor when you're dry. With everyone else always match. And that's the difference between a friend and a buddy.
    Only smoke up people who return the favor when you're dry. With everyone else always match. And that's the difference between a friend and a buddy.