Concepts that fuck with you

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Pufftamagicwyrm, May 22, 2012.

1. I don't mind if your dogs a little wild and you have a hard time controlling them but if you can't keep your kids under control that's an issue.

2. It's not scientific or anything, but I never got how people can say one thing and do another. That's mind-blowing to me. I guess it all just comes down to how we're raised or what facets of life we deem crucial. 

Time fucks with me sometimes though, too. 

lol, you just reminded me of a customer at work, two years ago, she was with her son, about 11 or 13 age range, and she was trying to place her order with me, but her son kept asking her for candy and toys to buy, and she was busy so she goes "Go sit down, [boy's name]"
    And the boy responds with, "Shut up, Mom" and goes to the waiting area to sit on a chair.

Still makes me giggle inside. :bongin:

4. I have a 3 year old tht gets his ass beat for this

Sent on the mobile app suckaa.. Go grab that shit

5. Time exists so everything doesn't happen at once!

6. The fact that there are many things relating to the brain that we just can't explain yet. We still don't know exactly where consciousness comes from or really anything about consciousness for that matter. We still don't know why exactly we have to sleep. We know the brain plays a big part in those things, but we're not exactly sure of how or why. Neuroscientists are pretty much brains running around trying to figure out themselves. And, like another poster said above, the brain named itself. The brain is what we use to learn and know everything else, and yet we don't know shit about the brain itself. That's just crazy to me.

7. The chances of being born.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

8. Was I always going to be born a human? Is there a predeterminate factor that has to be decided on as far as what sort of body/brain my consciousness will be attached to? Is it chance? Was my consciousness once somewhere else, waiting to be assigned to a body? How crazy would that be. I mean, it's crazy as it is. A baby develops inside of a woman, sometime during that process the consciousness comes to be that baby's. It is its own personal, subjective tool used to experience this universe. It is thrown into this world where things have already happened, things are happening, and things are going to happen. They have no conscious control over what the world is like and can't change it as a whole. They will constantly change and so will everything else around them. Eventually, they will die. Something will happen to the body, something will happen to the consciousness, and something will have to happen to their individual experience of the universe. Maybe it somehow returns back to where it came from, the collective consciousness? Where it stays until it becomes part of another body.

I'm pretty baked and thinking about a lot of crazy shit, so I wanted to get it written down and see what you guys think too. I think about stuff like this constantly. I like to entertain as many possibilities of life and death as I can. You never know what could be true.

9. What if your conciousness just comes to be as part of the baby's development and then later dies when you die? Your conciousness would be the unique result of a chance genetic makeup that could've been any of millions of other different things if you were the result of a different sperm, or a different egg, or both.
    What if your conciousness just comes to be as part of the baby's development and then later dies when you die? Your conciousness would be the unique result of a chance genetic makeup that could've been any of millions of other different things if you were the result of a different sperm, or a different egg, or both.

10. What was before space and everything? Like was it just nothing? Totally white or black and just nothing idk it doesn't make sense to me

11. Nothing doesn't exist.

One theory is that everything in the universe was crammed into one spot.
    Nothing doesn't exist.

One theory is that everything in the universe was crammed into one spot.

12. What if video games advance to the point in 100 years that you can literally live an entire life through the eyes of someone else. Like you hook into this system and you can live the life of anyone in any time period you want.

And what if when we die we wake up and it's like hundreds of years into the future, and we realize we've been in this video game to see what life was like for an average person in the 20th and 21st centuries?

13. And just think of all the things that had to happen for you to be alive. Not just the odds of your parents meeting, or your parents fucking, or your sperm being the chosen sperm, but even on a grander scale. Like if some peasant in Europe in 1357 did one thing differently, it could've had this insanely complex butterfly effect through time that would make you never born.

14. #4335 foxforcefive, Mar 1, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 2, 2015
    What if oxygen keeps us alive while also slowly poisoning us?

If I stay on this thread any longer I'll lose my mind lol. I'm out.

15. Can you see images in your head? How?

just chill

16. It doesn't though.

But come back to this thread anytime with your crazy concepts. I like the cut of your jib.
    It doesn't though.

But come back to this thread anytime with your crazy concepts. I like the cut of your jib.

17. Mind=blown!

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

18. I never thought of imagining new colors before. What about hmmm... What about porange. Like a cross between pink and orange?

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

19. that's just mixing colors man i'm talking about coming up with a whole new color that you cant get by mixing colors that already exist 
    try doing that is fucking impossible hahahaha