Concepts that fuck with you

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Pufftamagicwyrm, May 22, 2012.

1. What if when we die we get reincarnated as someone else on earth in a different time and we are all just reincarnations of the same soul and once we lived the lives of every person when we die as the last person we go and become a god and make our own universe... That would mean every time we did a good dead we where bettering our own lives and when your mean to someone all your doing is being mean to yourself......I should start a religion.............

2. I think you will slowly lose brain function until you stop having any cognitive function whatsoever.

It scares the shit out of me but it seems to make the most sense...

3. Someone already posted this idea in this thread.

4. Thinking about how we are all essentially one being, extensions and reflections of each other. That trips me out a lot, sometimes gets me emotional lol

5. Thinking of all the billions of cells that make up our being. Every one of them has their own thing going on at any given moment... They're individual, yet somehow work together to make US. Trippy

6. Computer viruses

7. numbers. what are they and how do they make so much sense?

8. So this isnt really a concept i believe or anything but its pretty much somethin me and my buddy made up to trip out my really gullible friend. We were so high and so was he so we start convincing him that this concept was actually not a concept it was fact and that all humans realize at a random point in their life, we convinced him that we had already hit out point of realization and that we were explaining it i him before his "realization time" came. The concept was: all humans are robots. We were programmed many years ago by actual humans. Everything we like and dont like was programmed. What we believe? Programmed. We explained how thats why its so hard to explain why u like and dont like things. U just do. It was so funny. We really convinced him. He wAs like holy shit it makes so much sense. Ahhhhh, ganja.

*sparks blunt*

9. Had to chime in. 

I was never challenged in school.  Never.  Had my own business at 13, never when to HS classes, only to take the tests; aced them and at the community college level.

Life went bad;  very bad.  Explosion.  Think nuke.

In any event, back in school.  Now I'm screwed.

BA in IT w/ security focus, and on the path to masters then PhD in Psychology.

It applies to the IT as much as it does the Psychology.  I'm guessiong that only 5% or less of what I am learning deals with tangible concepts.  Yep, especially IT (then again, stuff is happening at the speed of light, so it's not like you can watch it). 

So 95% of the materiel is logical.  No concepts fuck with me;  but one has to change the way they think by 180 degrees when 95% of the course is logical, intangible, and mallable.

But that may actually be the reason I love it...

My $0.02

10. I got high just reading this

11. How we are made of billions of cells, each working individually. Yet they make US by working together. Consciousness, your senses, your leg. They all originate from a series of thousands of cell interactions.

The deeper you look into reality, the more unreal it becomes... More fantastical and crazy stuff gets revealed... Hell, wormholes could even be in your next jay

Damn, now I want a wormhole joint  :hippie:

13. No lol but the assumption that we have different visual perceptions because our eye color is a little stupid if you ask me.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

14. If I was driving a 1970 Cuda with a hemi in space at the speed of light.....and turned my headlights on....would they work?

15. Negative numbers.

We call him Chief Kief now

16. the fact when ur in an airport, all the people you see/walk by...you'll never see again ever in your lifetime

unless u work in a airport lol!

17. Unbelievable Bant Jeff!!!

18. Sound. how can vibrations make such perfect noises, take Hungry Like The Wolf for example :smoking: :)

19. I bet you'll see some of them again. You would probably never know though. Imagine if you saw someone twice in your life, 50 years apart, and only in passing. You would have lived two entirely separate lives, each full of their own events and challenges. Very briefly your two lives overlapped but apart from that you shared this world without ever even noticing each other's existence.