Concepts that fuck with you

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Pufftamagicwyrm, May 22, 2012.

1. Ooo and a lot of shit in space black holes are amazing things. Also everything around you everything in the universe was formed inside a star thats fucking amaing

2. I always thought what if IM retarded and everyone is just dumbing it down for me

3. Also, what if im the only one on earth was real? Like, this is the life that decides how my next life starts. Maybe my existence is just like a dream, that ill actually wake up from when I "die" and start really living.
    That would mean your all just a figment of my imagination.

And no, im not crazy
    I just think alot :smoke:

4. What language do deaf people think in?

Also what if we are all just on one huge DMT trip from our pineal gland. And the things we perceive as normal (e.g. a car) is actually some insanely fucked up morbid abomination but we are all just tripping too many balls to give any fucks. Obviously this isnt true bu still damnnn

5. #25 Plasma, May 23, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 3, 2014
    delete

• Like Like x 1
  6. Seriously, space. The universe. I mean, that's it. That's all there is, but WHYYYY AND HOW the fuck is that...everything.

Like...is there other ones? Try to imagine what an alien planet looks like. The concept of time itself....its just fucking ridiculous.

Seriously...its just fuckery

Also, language.

7. Yea I think of that shit too. For some reason I feel like once life started, our spirits went up to somewhere unimaginable. Where we live infinite lives learning from each experience in a heaven where what you feel/see is all in how you perceive life while nobody else exists.. Who said I have to exist, perhaps I don't. So in summary it would be an infinite dream, in which you live in die learning from things that are still yet to come.. :confused:

8. everything about a black hole makes my mind implode on itself whenever i'm high and think about them lol.

9. DAMN.

I always try to concentrate, on thinking if you were never born.
    Like try to imagine nothingness. You wouldn't even know, it would be nothing basically.
    Sometimes, when I'm really high, and really into thinking about it, I would get a hint of this nothingness, the measure of how much nothingness, and it just amazes me. It would scare me so much, to know if you were going to die, and be nothing.

10. [quote name='"Lavions"']

Your question is invalid, you cant imagine colour which doesnt exists, because that colour doesnt exists.[/quote]

His question was not invalid, because his question pertained to our effort. I gave up. The question is valid.

11. I read this website quite often, but I only made an account to respond to this post. This is actually a concept that mindfucks me all the time, stoned and sober!

12. [quote name='"StickyStick"']
    But we don't all see different colors. Maybe possibly minor differences in shades of color but not different colors (unless you're color blind). It's a pretty easy thing to test if you don't believe me. Get 15 or 20 people together and hold up red, yellow, and blue pieces of paper and ask what color everybody sees, I guarantee everyone will say the same thing as long as they aren't color blind.

Time is the one that really gets me. It can be finite or infinite based on how you look at it.[/quote]

I think he means that if say you were to ask two people to look at the color blue, and asked them
    the color, they would say blue. But, what if one sees the color orange and the other sees blue, and it is just interpreted and spoken as the color blue.

13. [quote name='"4Ridgemont4"']This one still blows my mind. What if we are born, all seeing different colors. If everyone in the world being told "This is blue, this is yellow, this is brown" but in reality they are seeing my gray,purple,orange? Nobody would ever know. Currently I see a yellow/green color on grasscity. Everyone probably thinks thats the color they see as well.. but what if it wasn't? Minddd freeaaaakkkk[/quote]

OMG DUDE I SWEAR TO GOD MY WHILE LIFE I'VE ALWAYS WONDERED THAT AND ACTUALLY MAKES A LOT OF sense since people have different color eyes

14. jeez...noobs...that just an old old old old quandary people of my cult settle early in life...

chop off the head of a few people and pluck our their eyes too look through them, you'll see the same colors your own eyes see...mystery solved...

...but all you other Cthulhu priest already knew this trick I bet..so lets move on to the next mystery of life...how the fuck do magnets work...:p

15. How your suppose to live forever in heaven. Thinking about what being alive FOREVER trips me out. Also the formation of our planets history. Earth started out as a rock and life was formed over thousands of years and humans really haven't been alive that long

16. [quote name='"cball"']

jeez...noobs...that just an old old old old quandary people of my cult settle early in life...

chop off the head of a few people and pluck our their eyes too look through them, you'll see the same colors your own eyes see...mystery solved...

...but all you other Cthulhu priest already knew this trick I bet..so lets move on to the next mystery of life...how the fuck do magnets work...:p[/quote]

Lol cult?

17. fucking magnets...

how do they work?

18. this! especially that nobody would ever know. there is literally no way to actually know this.

also: the scale of the universe

19. Darkness isn't a thing cause darkness is the lack of light, light exists but darkness doesn't. Try to think of nothing happening after death like this. Do you remember anything before you were born or feeling anything? I assume not, so thats what will happen after we die.

Btw the universe is finite, but it is expanding at an increasing rate. To all those wondering about what caused the big bang, try reading about quantum fluctuation, its an interesting concept/theory

20. I was going to post the exact same thing hahahahaha fucking magnets...