Concepts that fuck with you

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Pufftamagicwyrm, May 22, 2012.

1. I always wonder if I'm just in a fake reality sometimes and I'm just tripping on some kind of drug and I'm gonna wake up and be an alien and ill just be like "what the fuck I was just at work" but then i think about what if I forgot everything in my life that's ever happened because I had secret government info and they brainwashed me to think I was who I am

2. Does anyone ever wonder if they're actually just in a coma and the life they think they're living is just a coma-induced dream? Or is that just me.. 😬

Stay high 👌

I feel you.

Look up descartes, he would tell you just having those thoughts proves your reality is in fact real.

I think...

4. I've often wondered this too.

Or what if one day you woke up, you were in a mental institution, and this whole life was a dream crafted to escape from your shitty reality. But now that you're aware, you cant go back...

5. People on here are so ignorant about Color-Blindness. You don't see different colors, it's just like Blue and purple look alike sometimes and orange and green. I'm color blind by the way.

- Peace and Pot ✌️

6. Not sure if I'm talking about the same posters as you but what I remember them talking about wasn't color blindness, it was the idea that any one of us could see a completely different set of colors and there would be no way for them to know that they see different colors than anyone else.

7. Yeah it wasn't too bad in this thread, I've just had to explain color blindness so much to people before lol it's aggravating.

- Peace and Pot ✌️

8. Reverse engineering a pineal gland. TV set to a different world

9. What really fucks with my mind is "heaven" or hell because according to what is said about them is that you're there for eternity so when you die your just here forever and ever never ending. that sounds scary af to me. I hope there's nothing when we die

Sent from my HTC One X using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. I don't get why some Christians wear crosses as jewelry. Imagine if Jesus was killed in the year 2000, by electric chair. Don't you think it would be fucking weird to see millions of people wearing electric chair chains?

11. Do you watch rick and morty? I bet you'd love the episode where rick rigs the T.V. to broadcast television shows from alternate universes.

12. Why? If you're there forever you don't have to worry too much about the future because you know where you'll be. Also there will be plenty of other people to converse with for eternity. If when you die it just fades to nothing (which is what I think is most likely) then you will never get to experience anything again. You won't get to talk to anyone you've ever known, you won't get to do anything ever, and the worst part is you won't even be able to realize that you're gone. You will be entirely without consciousness which scares the shit out of me.

13. it would just have a time. I think😳

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

I hear that the contents of the 4th dimension is something totally incomprehensible for any sentient thing in the 3rd.

It probably has elements of time, but my guess is that it's in a way no one can really explain or even begin to understand.

15. I'm gonna put this down and read it tomorrow morning when I sober up 😱

I feel you man.  :laughing:  :laughing:

17. #3957 TokenBG, Apr 20, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 20, 2014
    I landed in the psych word ultimately consuming my mind tryna come up with answers to shit that neeeeeeevvvveeerrrr can be answered. Anything like that is a concept that will fuck with my mind.

Edit:
    I feel like this is a thread for confused people to say how they feel and hopefully someone else will explain it for them so they can finally sleep comfortably. Ultimately what's the point of creating a thread about concepts that fuck with people? Lol so we can read them, get our minds fucked, then log off still thinking about the shit??

The mind is SO powerful and nothing to play with.

It's crazy to me because the shit people are saying "I feel like I'm the only sane person on this planet" is the same shit I was thinking before I got mental help. There is no possible way EVERYONE is saying the perfect thing at the perfect moment and that's what's getting people by on this earth. That is delusional thinking. That's what the doctors told me and that's why I take Respirdal every night. I also thought I was psychic and that's why I believed everyone was a robot on this earth but me. No. I had a mental fucking break down and needed psychiatric medication.

Hey, a concept that fucks with my mind is how people can constantly think totally nutty shit and never once consider talking to a professional about it and taking meds. Chemical imbalances are real.

18. Infinity. I try to concieve of infinity and it fucks with me.

19. I think we're all crazy to some degree or another. This thread is nice because we can talk about some pretty interesting concepts that can lead to a great deal of deep reflection afterwards. As far as being able to constantly think nutty shit and never considering talking to a professional to get help, believe me, I've considered getting help but as long as I'm able to function I feel like it's not worth it to take the risk of getting put on some drugs that will completely change who I am as a person. I wonder if the cure is worse than the disease. I get along pretty well most of the time anyways.

20. That the way I feel and act for/towards the "love of my life" is simply fabricated from romantic things I've heard/seen.
    Also wether everything I like and enjoy hearing/wearing/listening too is also just things I've deemed as "neat" and try to personify and not actually enjoy them.