Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

Best BHO Vaporizer?

• Please log in to reply

sennius

sennius

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 32 posts
Been looking this stuff up for a while now but I just want to know whats right for me.

I'd strongly prefer if it was a pen vaporizer. It has to be refillable and good for BHO. And last it should be pretty potent:smoking:

Quick question: Compared hit-for-hit and quantity used to dabbing, which is more potent and efficient?

Similar Topics: Best BHO Vaporizer?     x

Xchadb

Xchadb

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 58 posts
OMICRON!

4ohm 6v omicron cartridge milk up - YouTube

Ill let my video do the talking.

sennius

sennius

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 32 posts
how potent is a hit?

Xchadb

Xchadb

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 58 posts
i have a pretty big tolerance.... got me high for at least a good hour. its potent dude. its pure BHO so its pretty much the equiv of taking a dab and filling that bong. but at the press of a button

sennius

sennius

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 32 posts
is it more efficient?

Xchadb

Xchadb

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 58 posts
yeah, thicker waxes seem to be really efficent for me, just using a single cart with .5g in it will last me at LEAST a week of constant use. when you have a cig pack full of cartridges all partially loaded up, thatl last you a LOOOONG time, never have a dry day.

Robaba89

Robaba89

• Registered Upgraded
  • 152 posts
Just wanted to chime in... I have the Persei.
Been using it every day for over two months.

It's much more efficient than dabbing. You can get faster headchange from a dab, but a stronger and longer stonage from a few hits spaced out of the same quantity of oil. Not sure if milking the bong is the most efficient method, but shit.. it's fun :)

If you have a concentrate slide or a deep cup nail and a hot hit wand, you can get the same efficiency... Just gotta heat the wand a lot... or use a hakko and dip into the oil very lightly.

sennius

sennius

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 32 posts
ok 2 last questions :smoking:

im not gonna use it everyday is that ok? like ill take a couple puffs maybe today and then maybe a couple in 3 days. is that fine?

do you get a little high from this or like a very strong bho high? in other words, is it like a weed high or a bho high?

thanks guys

Tanhands

Tanhands

• Registered Upgraded
  • 514 posts
I just ordered the Persei yesterday and I am looking forward to Thur when it gets here.

From what I have read and seen storing it with meds would be OK. I would guess that you get the same hi from this as you would from a Nail or something but with less waste and very easy. I could be wrong as like i said I have ordered but not received.

I would also have to guess that you will get higher then you would Vaping flower. Remember this is a concentrate so so it is all the goodness.

I do hope it works out as well as expected.

Xchadb

Xchadb

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 58 posts
if youre putting a thicker wax or oil you can store it in a cartridge for a very long time, i have over 12 carts filled and i dont use all of them everyday, they fire up just fine everytime i use them, wax and oils have a long shelf life.

sennius

sennius

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 32 posts
but with a pen you can get like high as fuck pretty easily? with bho specifically

Xchadb

Xchadb

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 58 posts
within a few puffs yeah... its bho....88% Thc only a few puffs is needed

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users