hookah and extra hookah hose
stash jar (for when outside or going some where)
weight machine (to make sure a dealer isnt ripping me off)
smelly proof bags
this will cost me 186.77
is all this stuff necessary and what isn't can you let me know
Please note that i dont ever plan on dealing all of this stuff would be used for my use only
the only reason i want the scale is to make sure that a dealer isnt going like oh here is a ounce and i pay for a ounce but only get like half a ounce and get ripped off
also feel free to tell me what i should add
Out of all of these, somewhere good to start would be:Lighter
- Obviously to light the bowlGrinder
- (if you have mids or grind a lot, it makes things much easier plus collects keif over time) I rarely put dank in a grinder since it burns so well in the first place, just break it by hand or scissors. But I still do it over the grinder to collect keif. lolScale
- completely essential if you plan on doing it for a long time and don't want to get ripped off. Trust me, even when they know you have a scale they still try and rip you off (if they are sketchy), but it makes it less likely since you can call em out on it. It takes a while to find connects and to find someone you can trust to not rip you off without checking the weight. (at least in my area)Pipe
- This would probably be something to get before you get a bong, but it really goes down to preference (although pipes are a little cheaper)Mason Jar/airtight container
- To store your bud in. Locks out the smell and keeps it fresh longer. Never store in plastic bags if you store a lot/a long time or are trying to hide the smell.WEED
- Get this before anything else. I set a budget aside to bud every month. If you are like me and smoke every day but dont have a lot of money, setting aside a budget can help so you don't run out and you know how much to smoke.
If you need something cheap to store all of that stuff in out of the way, get a toolbox. Then you can put a lock on the outside and no one can get into it. That is, unless they just take the whole thing. haha
I guess if you wanted absolute bare essentials after you buy the bud, just get a lighter and bowl/pipe. But if you are thinking of getting into it for a while, take those other things into consideration as an investment.
Edited by sleepy96, 22 May 2012 - 02:34 PM.