Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

The Marijuana Smoker's Code Of Etiquette

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by DankBuds, Jul 25, 2006.

1. I laughed when I read the first rule ( about complimenting about a well rolled J). I always tell people if they twisted it nicely.

Sounds like a good book I'll have to look it up sometime.

2. starting laughing so hard at 8 rule!! hahaha f*ckin hilarious. they must hadve eben high has shit when they were riting it, can see it get worse and worse hahahaha, had to bput my bowl down cuz i couldn't stop laughing until the end. itdbe sweet to smoke whti dthose dopes :smoke: :smoking: :smoke: :smoking:

3. I thought this one was the best lol

Rule Number 14: It is very impolite to hand someone an empty bowl without notifying that person of its potential emptyosity. A proper warning would be, Here ya go... I think it might be cashed. Go ahead give it a try, see what happens. We're all pulling for you. Good Luck."

4. Don't chief on the bud when you're in a cypher, people will notice and get pissed, it's a 3 hit pass usually, when it gets small then 2 hp.

5. follow these rules and you´ll have happy sessions, good guide