Decrimilization in NJ

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by dom12, May 18, 2012.

1. Says he doesn't want to go against federal law.. But look at the sports betting deal, what a self contradicting cunt

2. #62 Senior PoopiePants, Jun 26, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 26, 2012
    :cry:

This shit is fucking cruel and has been going on long enough. Treating people who smoke pot at CRIMINALS!!!!! We're the chillest ones out there!

Why am I in Crazyland? What is this place? Everything is upside down.

Christie wants to veto it because it goes against the Fed and because "What about the children crap". And what about this gambling incident with him? Isn't that against the Fed?

I get caught one more time for pot, I will get 6 months. It's past my 3rd or so offense. I live a hardworking life busting my ass for this fucking system. To pay the fat-cats with my tax dollars created from hard work, just so then can send me away and fuck my life up (as far as getting a good job)?

If I never got caught with pot, I would be working behind a computer making like 40-60k a year.

Now I serve tables and make about 20k and will probably have to do that for the rest of my life - dying early because serving tables is an EXTREMELY stressful job on your body and your mind.

Rant over.

Fucking Christie. Fucking War on Drugs!

And just for the record (call me paranoid), I do think Big Brother watches all posts at sites like this. So, if you're listening, B.B.: Stop selling out your own species/(human) race out already. How would you like it?

3. i wonder why all of us on gc cant just get together and march to d.c. and walk into the white house and say " look obama the whole nation is here well atleast half or more leaglize this sh**. " lol sorry high rant

4. Sorry to hear that shit. I hope karma takes its revenge on that fat piece of shit and other ignorant fucks who ruin the lives of peaceful pot smokers.

5. NORML.org - Working to Reform Marijuana Laws

Similar to last weeks post, here is the canned email we can blast to our respective Senators. Takes 30 seconds. Just because Chuntstopher Chuntstie says he'll veto this measure doesn't mean we can't Spam-fuck our Senators with truth, demand, logic, and science. Fascinating how backwards Legislation works. I mean, one dude - the same as you and I - with a swipe of a pen can say NO to this. He is our elected leader guys and gals. He's in touch with our individual situations. He knows best. Put down your bud! Grab a double baconator, spark a cigarette, pour a friendly scotch, swallow your prescription roxicets, and follow his lead. The path you are told to obey and follow. He represents YOU. Don't fight it, you'll just make it worse by drawing attention to yourself. You'll be labeled, judged, and socially ostracized.

Too far?! Ha, just send this shit in and hope for the best. Stay aware, know your facts, and stay faded :smoke:

6. John Stewart is talking about this right now on the Daily Show, on Comedy Central. This is great haha.

7. Ha, just saw that bit on the Daily Show. Hilarious, everything we have been saying in this thread he agrees with.

8. He bashed Christie's sport betting views HARD, and linked it back to marijuana and him being a dumb ass hypocrite.

9. Sadly Stewart's commentary will have no bearing on what Gov. Christie does in the future regarding Marijuana.

Good to illuminate it regardless....

10. It just makes no sense I'm not understanding what his thought process is on this one... Hopefully he just doesn't veto it :(

11. Yeah, Christie is a punk. All the state workers wanted a change and blah blah blah, they all voted for Christie.. And he ended up fucking them all over. To that, I have to LOL.

12. It's just such a dick thing to do! It saves the fuckin state millions of dollars and his fat ass doesn't wanna go thru with it because it goes against fed law.. But look at what he's doing with sports gambling... Ugh

13. some people are just blind to the truth and refuse to hear the truth and believe whatever the government tells them. I say we smoke Christie out to show him the truth about Cannabis, that should change his views haha :smoke:

14. I like how at first he said he wouldn't veto it, then as soon as it actually showed the strength to pass he shut it down EVEN AFTER multiple votes in support of it. Our only hope is that they'll override that whales veto. Politicians are so greedy, the only reason Christy is doing this is because he doesn't care about the people, he only cares about being a future presidential candidate. Well guess what he's not getting my vote!

15. Hahahaha. Lol'ed at override that whales veto

16. So he can get more munchies and get fatter?! Noooo!!!!!!

RUN TO THE HILLS!

On the real, though, this needs to pass.