Decrimilization in NJ

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by dom12, May 18, 2012.

1. Hm, my bday is tomorrow, maybe it'll pass.

Still its not like it's putting it in 7-11s and Wawas.
    If anything it really opens a lot of loop holes for police to abuse and take advantage of.

2. Hey, it's a step in the right direction which is what we need. People's lives will stop getting ruined over having a joint in your car. Big deal because felons dont go to college or get jobs as easily. It's definitely a positive.

Oh, and have a happy birthday :p

3. From NORML site. Eager to see what will happened.
    "June 25th 2012
    Marijuana Decriminalization Bill (A1465) Full Assembly Hearing

A1465, NJ's bill which decriminalizes possession of 15 grams or less of marijuana will have a public hearing:

Monday, June 25, 2012
    Trenton, NJ."

4. Amazing, I must have typed in 'Marijuana decriminalization NJ June News' every day this week and have gotten nothing, and never saw that...

Thank you for the information, very excited to hear the outcome of this!

Does anyone have an idea, if passed, the decriminalization comes into effect?

5. NORML.org - Working to Reform Marijuana Laws

To piggyback @Jerseydank's post, this also confirms the date and time but also has an email that gets blasted to your respective local NJ representatives. Anybody on this site, especially this thread, should forward this email directly from Norml. All it takes is a zip code and a click. It's well written, too.

6. Yep, just sent mine out..

Come on guys do you're part!!! :D

7. Jersey in the house, sent mine as well :) let's make it happen

8. good link +rep

9. If passed tomorrow, Christie still has to sign it :mad: No telling if he is in support of it or not. Also, no telling how long he could delay making a decision on the bill.

10. That fat fuck better pass it or I swear to god...

11. Christy was just implemented in a scheme using half-way houses in a money making scheme with a buddy of his,,his campaign manager,,I imagine ya'll in NJ are hearing even more about it up there.

12. Christie has said he will veto this bill. Sorry guys but it doesnt look like its going to happen.

13. Screw this fat fuck Christie honestly he has no idea what he's talking about.. Hopefully he stops riding federal dick and the lead sponsor can talk him out of this douchebag move.

14. Guys please click the link HighMtnSkier provided. Do not be afraid to email anybody, they will not label you as a Cannabis user. This is simply your opinion on the Bill. Get everyone you know to email them, we need this. Us Cannabis users tend to be mellow and chill but we need to rise up and voice or opinion, we can't let this hypocritical monster ruin our chances. If we can get enough votes in there they could overlook his Veto. Let's do this guys, we got one chance lets make it good.

15. It passed. Y-44 N-30 A-3

Good job everyone.

16. Now.. It's up to Christie

17. [quote name='"dom12"']That fat fuck better pass it or I swear to god...[/quote]

Your telling me dude.

18. Thats where it ends unfortunately.