The Grasscity Magazine Launch

Your new #1 Marijuana Resource, check it out and Disqus(!) Grasscity Magazine, share the love blades!

First Time Buying From a Dispensary

• by kyle0671
  • May 18 2012 02:37 PM
  • 7 Replies
  • Please log in to reply

• PipPipPip
  • kyle0671
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 40 posts

Posted 18 May 2012 - 02:37 PM

Tell me about your first time buying weed or anything from a dispensary; what did you buy? How much did you buy? Was the weed better than what you got beforehand?
Replies (7)

• WeedNotDrugs
  • Users Awaiting Validation
  • 433 posts

Posted 18 May 2012 - 03:29 PM

First dispensary I went to after I got my card was in downtown, picked up some Skywalker OG and Fire OG, 6g 8th for new patients. I took 2 hits of a joint and I knew I was never going back to shitty weed.

• Hotbox Hero

• BunnyToast
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 465 posts

Posted 18 May 2012 - 04:52 PM

Seriously bro, just go in there, tell them what you want in your weed, and they will hook you up. That's all you need to know. :P

Marijuana you get from dispensaries is the weed of the gods. You won't be disappointed with any strain you get.

• PipPipPip
  • Newly baked
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 77 posts

Posted 19 May 2012 - 04:47 AM

Oh yeah... We used to get weed from "this guy". Omg never again... I went in to the despensery for the first time and got an 1/8 of og kush. Holy shit... Good times. Med weed, is soooooo much better than street weed (for the most part)

• Pip
  • marvel7
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 5 posts

Posted 19 May 2012 - 05:52 AM

I've never been disappointed with anything from a dispensary. I bought an 1/8th of super lemon haze my first time I think:) I never want to go back to crappy unpredictable weed haha

• PipPip
  • Kickimus Buttus
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 21 posts

Posted 19 May 2012 - 06:49 AM

First time I went to a dispensary, I asked "Which one's the best for insomnia?" The nice girl pointed out some Bubba Kush. But, the strain "Blue Widow" caught my eye, so I bought an eighth of that instead. I smoked some before bedtime and stayed up all night with a wicked buzz. I should've listened! Luckily they let me trade it back the next day for some heavy indica buds, which worked much better for insomnia. It's nice to have a dispensary with knowledgable persons working there.

• Lizzysweet
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 380 posts

Posted 19 May 2012 - 07:03 AM

The first time I went to this little hippie place and when you walked in the smell just hit you in the face. It was wonderful. I got an ounce of blueberry kush. It as fucking great. The place shut down a few months later though. :(

• Banned

• lazyy
  • Banned by Moderators
  • 2,247 posts

Posted 19 May 2012 - 07:05 AM

the day i got my recommendation with a friend we went around town collecting free first time patient baggies. i think we ended up with half an O by the end of the day. :laughing:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

© Copyright 1999 - 2015 420Network BV | All rights reserved