Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoked too much weed "greening out" but still having bad after effects 2 moths later

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by VastSuperNova, May 18, 2012.

1. I know this is an old thread, but I think my post may help others who are searching for an answer.

My psychiatrist talked about this with me, saying that pot users who see/hear things, or have urges to hurt people, such as OP is explaining, that the user may have schizophrenia.

I'm not 100% sure it's true, but it's best to get it checked out rather than leave it alone. According to my girlfriend, there are some times where I act completely different when I'm high. It hasn't happened recently, just the first few times, but that's apparently a sign of multiple personality disorder. I haven't been diagnosed or checked out for it yet, but I'm going to be once I can bring it up to my psychiatrist. 

2. From my own personal experience the very first time I smoked I was about 16 or 17 and at first felt like I was in a video game then started feeling like I was on a spinning wheel. I ended up throwing up...wanting to kill myself to make it go away, I felt like I was in a (mental hell)...wanted to go to the hospital...tried taking my clothes off then after it was over I still felt like I was still high and felt like my toes were numb several months after but think that was all in my head. I went to the dr and told them I didnt feel right they thought I was crazy I think...I beleive smoking weed triggered me to start having anxiety attacks off and on. Ive done it several times. Another time I hit a 3 foot bong ened up on the floor staring at things on the ceiling looking at them in a cirlce my eyes kept going in a circular motion and wouldnt stop I also eneded up screaming bloody murderer they said it was like an exercism and just wasnt pleasant..i really thought I was in hell mentally not physically. once in a while I always have a bad trip on weed I believe its when I smoke too much I get paranoid and start feeling extremely anxious and guilty between god/family finding out. when I smoke I need to be alone or with people I trust. I try telling myself my trip is all in my head and I am fine just know that u will eventually be back to normal and not over think about things...just try to relax do something to entertain u and also keep your mind busy

3. your bro scored some laced weed, maybe even not properly flushed. Get 100% sun/water grown and tell me that happens...

4. Lol I didn't know we are not allowed to talk about shrooms? Weird my post was deleted . Gc run under a dictatorship?

5. your weed's not laced.