Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Favorite Strain?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by JustAnothaMC, May 16, 2012.

1. I just grew purple kush and green crack. Check it out. My favorite would have to be a trainwreck for sativa, a true trainwreck though,

2. Sweet kush it's a mixture of og kush and sweet tooth

3. Headbanger is my favorite

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. rainbow kush ☠

5. The Shit That Gets You High.
    T.S.T.G.Y.H.

6. Strains bro haha it all gets u high

7. i loved jack herer and sharks breath they are sativa dom . most of the strain's i get are mostly hybrid's but i love when i get a good pure sativa. indica can be nice to but it will make me lazy during the day. grandaddy purp is a good indica. there's to many strains that i love so i can't pick the the best one. 

8. B L U E D R E A M.....but of course it all depends on grow conditions.  Everything being equal BD is my favorite hand down.  However I love Jack Herer, UK Cheese, Chocolope....there's so many :smoke:

9. Willys wonder

10. Sour diesel

11. OG Kush and Sour Diesel are my favorites.

12. Grape ape and la confidential

13. Either Chemdawg or Hash Plant. 

14. this thread again? :bongin:  oh well, i'm still ridin that train

[​IMG]

15. then try headband you will love it

16. A few months ago I would have said blue dream, but diesel related strains are beginning to win me over.
    Something about that aroma..

17. Definitely sativas all the way for me. I'm glad to see Jack Herer is getting some love on this thread... that has been my favorite strain hands down for nearly a year. And any strain mixed with Jack has always been a hit with me (Platinum Jack, Diablo Jack, etc) ... Blue Cheese also got me really baked as well. Other than that, I love all sativa strains if they're of good quality, but those are my favorites. 

18. Strawberry Cough. The only strain ive ever been 110% sure it was what was advertised. Loved it. Tasted amazing and got me so high

19. Super silver haze. Hands down. 

20. I loooooove getting sativa's. Soo damn hard to find nowadays unless you live in a state where it's legal and you can pick and choose what you want. Favorite strain, I would have to say is Girl Scout Cookies. Jesus fuck, dankest bud ever and it keeps you stoned a lot longer as well.