Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Ogre Kush - Pure Dank

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Ze cross jointa, May 16, 2012.

1. :O looks fucking amazing, perfect.

2. Thanks everyone. Ill get a nice smoke report out when its cured more in a few days

3. I wanna come live with you and help you grow amazing things like this!

4. some of the best pictures ive seen on here

5. That's some fire bud man. Looks like some OG Kush I recently had:smoking:

6. lesssdoooit! haha

Thanks again guys--- Smoke Report coming soon -- stay tuned

7. That bud looks amazing, all I see is crystals... I really shouldnt look at these stash jars as it makes me jealous!

8. bomb tweeds:D

9. holy shit that looks grreaat

10. Man I can't wait to see some pics of the bud once its fully cured.

If you know, what are the genetics? Is it the standard Ogre Kush cross (master kush x bubba kush)? Or is this something else?

11. DAMN clone only is ALWAYS dank as shit. damn that stuff isnt safe. nutes? mediums? lights? etc

12. I'm not sure ont he genetics of Ogre Kush. I got it form a fellow forum community member on a different site I'm on. I think he brought it up form Humboldt but don't quote me on that.

All that information can be found in the complete grow journal for this grow which can be found here:

Ogre Kush / TGA SpaceBomb (Updated w/ Dried Nugget Pics))

13. fuuuck

looks like it was pulled straight outta the snow

14. Here's some pictures of the cured bud:

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

15. looks tastey

16. Congrats on the grow. Looks like it came out super dank

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum