Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to beat the urine drug test!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by theglassshroom, May 15, 2012.

1. Depends. if its for court matters then its pretty impossible, unless you have a wizzinator, but then its still kinda sketchy. But for a job they cant watch you pee just buy pee from a head shop.

2. I am (was) a chronic user, 5-6 times a day, for many years. I really don't remember the last time I went longer than 24 hours without smoking. I am 5'9", about 185 pounds and exercise daily.

FYI - I quit cold turkey due to potentially having to take a drug test for a new job. I have not smoked in 42 days now, and I still test positive with a home test. :( I will post when I test clean.

3. #23 BootsBaby, Feb 21, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 21, 2013

Hi Everyone! I am new on here, I joined because.... it all started when I got arrested and found out I would be doing 60 days jail time and 3 YEARS PROBATION! I love my Greens :D but I have to be clean in about 2 weeks i only smoke at night and I just started smoking again about 2 years ago, I stopped for about 3 years ONLY because I started to have panic attacks after i smoked at first I thought It was anxiety over my dad's death but, i found out i had a heart condition and THC was not helping the matter. Before that I smoked for 12 years srtaight. Now I only smoke at night like i said before because its not enough to effect my heart and give me those awfull pulpitations that last for hours and could do serious harm. But anyways my point of veiw in all of this is... If you are in a position where you are facing the lose of your freedom, of corse you are not going to want to take any chances! Im deffinatly scarred I am 27 I am a female I weigh about 114 lbs and im about 5'5 and I think I have a fast MTBLSM... Haha Im not sure I just know I eat a pint of B&JERRYS before bed atleast 4 times a weeks and the other nights.. just a lot of junk but i never gain weight! I am active but not crazy active! I know im rambling.. sorry for that, its all the pent up fear! But I just wanted o say for people who face losing there freedom... but have a hard time quitting (like myself) Of corse I want to believe i could pass after 2 weeks of no smoking & I hope thats true! Im glad I joined now because this place is like a classroom of real life trial and error.. & i dabble in alot of areas when it come to my Greens :D I dont know, but if anyone has any information, expirience, or knowledge that could help me relax a little I would appricate that SO MUCH! I look forward to being aournd and learning & growing :rolleyes:

4. Day 48 - Tested Negative(finally):D but the Test Line was light. Will test again at day 56.

5. Thank you! that is great news!!!! and great experience for others to read!!!! because the truth is.. you cant get "clean" over night! and you just gave me hope that i am going to be just fine! because i just found out i have 30 days wich is better than the origonal 14 days i thought i had!!!! :D so I am going to be testing myself weekly until i get a negative, and during that im going to post wether its neg/pos every week! we are all differant but its good to have a time line to look at, so people know that it is a process! and not an easy one!!!! :( Im 5'5 109 Lbs. I have a fast MaTab, and I work a job that requires me to move around ALOT and it keeps my heart rate up! Plus Im going to start working out! But it will all be on here, Not this thread I dont think.. but every week... what i ate, what excersize i did! and a neg/pos for the test that week! I am really hoping its not going to be as hard as my brain is making it out to be! :hello:

6. Every job I want requires a urine test. I am called a heavy smoker (daily) due to sever anxiety (unable to do much out of the house without smoking or prescription drugs). I noticed a web site that sells detox liquid that takes 1 hour to take effect and last for 5 hours (the best one was "TestPure PLATINUM Magnum"). I have a good friend that said she would piss for me. Then I have to keep it warm 94-97 degrees. I am looking for several containers I can put in my bra so it stays warm and I can get it out fast so that there is no delay. Of course I am scared. I have been a IT Tech, Vet Tech & Store manager. Always smoked. People that don't know would never expect it. I would be fine if they where checking for serious drugs or alcohol. Hope I can pull this off.:confused_2:

7. Does Ready Clean work well? I've got a test in the morning. I'm a heavy smoker

8. Just chug a bottle of Malt Vinegar and you'll piss acid :)

9. Hey everyone.. Im a 165 lb, 5'11" ,17 year old that gets tested by his bitch mom every now and then. and it just so happens that she is going to test me on the 13th of march (wed next week, today is friday) I havent smoked since monday and i plan to dilute the test by drinking a shit load of water.. maybe drink a shot of vinegar a few hours before the test too just for shits and gigs to see if it works. She is taking me into a lab for the test, so synthetic is out of the question, i know detox is bullshit and the suregel seems stupid af too. Im just asking for any tips or anything. Im going to dilute(atleast a gallon of water), take some B-12 a few hours before, maybe a few aspirin, and piss the midstream of the urine. I dont have much else to think of.. unless i can find a fake dick cheap lol.. any tips?

Quick responses much appreciated!

10. Passed a lab test with mine no bother, it,s what they use to calibrate the machines, so if what you are sugesting, there calibration fluid is waterd down?
    Some states in America and canada you need a different formula which is avaiable.

11. Scotsman did you just dilute the test? what was your tactic?

12. Had to do it to get my driving licence back, dont use the heat pad you get with it, it,s rubbish get a good heat pad and wrap that around it on the back side keeping the temp strip in view.
    the only thing was the doctor asked was i taken any vitamins, "yes B12" and multi ones, as he said it looked a little off colour.
    test came back fine.
    Practice getting the heat right with the heat pad and the microwave and you are good to go!

13. What heating pad would you recommend?

14. #34 Flying Scotsman, Mar 8, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 8, 2013
    Cura-heat pads,12 hrs lasts longer though. Dont dilute!

15. Could I find them at Walgreens or walmart? Also, where can i get a bottle with a temp measure on it?

16. dono mate im in the uk but you should just ask forr the best at the pharmacey.
    or try a couple to see whats best.

17. why should I not dilute?

18. its already preped no need to dilute or you will fail.

19. You think if I had my sister pee for me in a good sized bottle and had a temperature strip on it and heat pad and just hide it in some slider shorts I would be all good?

20. Please help, I need advice!

My details:
    Height: 5"4/5"5
    Weight: 125
    Smoke a few bowls a night

Situation: I found out I was offered a job for a large public company. I smoked a few bowls on Wednesday night and found out on Thursday I have to take a drug test. If I had known I would have stopped smoking months in advance but it is too late now. I guess it is my fault for not thinking about drug testing but it honestly did not cross my mind.

Anyways the drug test will be sometime next week. I am not sure of the day but I am hoping it will be later in the week to give myself as much time as possible. I have been drinking a few gallons of water a day and I bought at home drug tests, an omni pill and a detox drink to take a few hours before the actual test.

I have been reading the forum and everyones advice seems to contradict.

Someone mentioned "that shitty at home drug tests are unreliable". Is this true? I haven't tested myself yet. I am honestly too afraid but I definitely will a few times before the test.

All I know is that I will be taking the test at a clinic. This may be a stupid question but is a clinic different then a lab? How intense is the drug test generally for a public company? Any advice would be appreciated !