What to do while I'm young?

Discussion in 'General' started by Luvs2splooj, May 15, 2012.

1. So I'm 21, 22 in September.

Ive been thinking lately about the future. What should I do while I still have time? While I still have a young body that can do virtually anything the human body permits. And while I have a mind ripe for training and excellence.

I went to college for a few semesters and I'm taking some time off to decide what I really want to do(which doesn't necessarily mean further college). My days lately have been work(I work at a golf course) 4-5 days a week and usually golfing all day on my days off.

Basically my question is, if I were asking older people since I know a lot of you are around my age, what would you do if you were younger? What do you wish you did?

2. First piece of advice- Give up golfing!

haha sorry I had to say it.

Anyways I'm by no means old so I can't give you many helpful pieces of advice.

However, I say you take advantage of every opportunity that presents itself and don't be scared of change because in the end change is the only thing that will make you happy :)

3. Whatever you want.:cool:

4. Climb mount Fuji

5. Whatever you want/can OP.

6. Connect with your higher self . Once you`ve been there your life would have meaning