Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

What to do while I'm young?

• Please log in to reply

Luvs2splooj

Luvs2splooj

wait...what..?

• Registered Upgraded
  • 3,435 posts
So I'm 21, 22 in September.

Ive been thinking lately about the future. What should I do while I still have time? While I still have a young body that can do virtually anything the human body permits. And while I have a mind ripe for training and excellence.

I went to college for a few semesters and I'm taking some time off to decide what I really want to do(which doesn't necessarily mean further college). My days lately have been work(I work at a golf course) 4-5 days a week and usually golfing all day on my days off.

Basically my question is, if I were asking older people since I know a lot of you are around my age, what would you do if you were younger? What do you wish you did?

TheOldReliable

TheOldReliable

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,646 posts
First piece of advice- Give up golfing!

haha sorry I had to say it.

Anyways I'm by no means old so I can't give you many helpful pieces of advice.

However, I say you take advantage of every opportunity that presents itself and don't be scared of change because in the end change is the only thing that will make you happy :)

OscarZetaAcosta

OscarZetaAcosta

R.I.P. Illadelphin

• Gold Member
  • 12,645 posts

fraggleYOURrock

fraggleYOURrock

Same as Syd Barrett

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,300 posts
Climb mount Fuji

Oh Well Whatever

Oh Well Whatever

I Wish It Would Rain

• Registered Upgraded
  • 2,306 posts
Whatever you want/can OP.

Smoky B

Smoky B

Smokey B

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 54 posts
Connect with your higher self . Once you`ve been there your life would have meaning

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users