White widow outdoors!!!

Discussion in 'Outdoor Grow Journals' started by ThePlantDocta, May 14, 2012.

1. [quote name='"ThePlantDocta"']

I'll take some pics tomorrow. I'm sure they have grown since the last pictures I took[/quote]

The danky doodle clones are growing crazy fast not. About two inches a day! Glad until those clones!!!

2. 7-11-12
    Danky doodle from clone. Growing super fast. About five foot tall at this point

Attached Files:

3. 7-11-12
    White widow clone. Finally starting to take off. Things look great so far.

Attached Files:

4. 7-11-12
    Danky doodle also from clone. This one I LST'd. Looking great sundae. Not one dead leaf on this plant. It's roughing it out in this 110 degree weather very well

Attached Files:

5. 7-11-12
    White widow mother. She is a monster and am having no problems with her. This seed was a free seed in an order I places. Turned out to be female and a very strong pheno. I'm please with this plant. It smells better than any plant I have encountered and it doesn't have one flower on it

Attached Files:

6. Nice good luck homey

7. #47 ThePlantDocta, Jul 12, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 13, 2012
    I just totally destroyed a little pink taco

8. #48 Teadiz, Jul 12, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 13, 2012
    Really...

9. Sorry to hear that bro hang in there.

10. Caught a preying mantis today. Going to put it on the second largest danky doodle

11. [quote name='"ThePlantDocta"']Caught a preying mantis today. Going to put it on the second largest danky doodle[/quote]

Please delete the other comment lol thanks

12. danky doodle sticks

13. [quote name='"lager88"']
    danky doodle sticks[/quote]

I don't fallow. Danky doodle STICKS?

14. Hey you guys. Anyone who is fallowing this grow, here is the updated YouTube video of the plants as of today. Atop by and give them a look! :)

Here is another video of them. They are much bigger now. Enjoy

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TN85-wSjq9s&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/ame]

15. #55 GuerillaNugget, Jul 15, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 15, 2012
    mix the neem up w/hot water, like Mama said and after you add cold water to top off the mix add a silica additive, like Protekt or Silica Blast... This is a very effective foliar against bugs. Azamax too.. I like to rotate the 2 sprays..
    That Frisian Dew is a tempting strain, can wait to see how it turns out, been waffling on buying a pack of Frisian for a couple years now. If it does well for you I guess Ill finally bite that bullet and pick it up... Good luck dude.

16. [quote name='"GuerillaNugget"']mix the neem up w/hot water, like Mama said and after you add cold water to top off the mix add a silica additive, like Protekt or Silica Blast... This is a very effective foliar against bugs. Azamax too.. I like to rotate the 2 sprays..
    That Frisian Dew is a tempting strain, can wait to see how it turns out, been waffling on buying a pack of Frisian for a couple years now. If it does well for you I guess Ill finally bite that bullet and pick it up... Good luck dude.[/quote]

The Frisian dew grows strong and fast. However it buds too early. And once it buds it does not want to go back to veg. I would suggest growing danky doodle. I live that strain man. I'm growing it next year as well. And thank you for the advice. I also use the neem oil

17. Anyone want to see some pics of the girls? Haven't seen any comments in a while hahaha

18. Haha. Boss ass sticky white widow

Attached Files:

19. nice pics theyre looking huge!!

20. Yeah... Hell YEEAAHH...
    Lookin just fine, man...
    GNug