Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to get extra high w/ bong

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by OpenThirdEye, May 13, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Just did it with a small bong rip a while ago and it seems to have worked.(be it placebo or the method oh well:smoke:)

2. Sounds like more oxygen deprivation to me.

3. as mentioned many times on this site......eat a very ripe mango 1/2 hr prior to using your waterpipe to inhale cannabis smoke.......also smoke very dank cannabis

4. I'm too lazy for that shit

5. I'm cool. I enjoy my brain cells.

6. Mesuh thinks he's uh troll

7. how to get higher using a bong:

1: take a huge rip
    2: empty keif from grinder into thin line
    3: snort keif
    4: crack back and knuckles
    5: exhale bong smoke

8. Extra high, or just lightheaded?
    Lol, when I was younger, I'd intentionally hyperventilate by breathing really hard and with swift breaths. After doing that for 30 seconds, and breath normal. Out of normal you'll feel really heavy. You're just getting lightheaded, brah :cool:

9. I think TC is now mad

10. It's pointless! I'm a noob and even I know that it's not even worth it. Holding in the smoke for 5 seconds gets you roughly 95% of all the thc in the smoke. Holding it in longer is pointless, and just causes more tar to sit in your lungs. Please, don't do this anymore. Do the head rush part, but please don't hold in the smoke for so long. Here's an idea: make your self hyperventilate before or after your hit (whichever one you prefer)
    The proper form of hyperventilation is when you inhale as hard as you can for about a second, immediately followed by exhaling as hard as you can. Do this for 30-40 seconds BEFORE the hit. After the 30 seconds, take your hit. It takes like 5-10 seconds of normal breathing before you feel the rush from hyperventilation, which gives you just enough time to take a good hit and hold it in :)
    ^^^Try this shit dawg! Hyperventilating still isn't great for your brain, but at least it doesn't do any damage to your lungs at the same time :smoke:

11. i tried your "method" and im honestly ripped

12. LOLOLOL fuck yeah. this guy is awesome :)

13. hahahaha damn, i only read first page, but looks like yall got this kid e-raging like a mother fucker hahaha this kid went from being like "dont be all egotistical and knowitallness" to being an egotistcal knowitall hahahaha straight up tweaker...

14. meh i read it too, everyone was a dick to OP. LOL.
    that's fucked up. :p

15. ugh. i just read this whole thread and got nothing from it...im never doin that again....what a waste of time....anyways everyone wass a dick to the OP. everyone is ALWAYS a dickon the internet, even though this method is something a crack addict would habitually do when hes feening for more crack.

16. get even higher by inhaling through your urethra

17. get even high by eating your bong after use. you get the thc that stuck to the glass, right?

18. I tried op's method and fainted, knocking my head on the corner of my coffee table during the fall, never again.

19. This guy must have gone stupid from smoking something else beside weed.That whole sitting down standing up and cracking your back is nothing but a bunch of bullshit.It called lack of oxygen to the brain when you do that you dumbfuck.You think just because you think you have more time under your belt on smoking doesn't mean you know everything.It doesn't mean you know more or less then anyone else.Its called science.Why don't you let science take care of it.That's another thing you were talking about is people being so egotistic and a knowit all and yet your the one on here telling people what to do how to do it and ways of doing it and then flying off the handle because you can't handle these so called"noob"smokers according to tell you otherwise.You really need to look in the mirror a little closer dude.Your doing exactly what you were bitching about.

People like this is the reason why america is probably overweight.lazy and loss of education

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.