Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to get extra high w/ bong

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by OpenThirdEye, May 13, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Crouch over
    while crouched hit bong and clear it
    do not exhale smoke- hold it in
    rise from crouch position put bong down on flat surface
    crack back
    crack neck
    crack knuckles
    exhale!

you may pass out.. try and tell me if it works. gets u extremely high at least 30 seconds

2. I just use the normal method, inhale and exhale.

3. Step 1: Smoke danker weed

Repeat as necessary

• Like Like x 1
  4. anyone who actually tries this will see what i mean. enough scoffing me. test my theory before discarding it. youll see. morons

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  5. I would but I don't like holding in my smoke, it doesn't get me any higher and its bad for the cilia(sp?) in your lungs.

6. [quote name='"ivraan"']I just use the normal method, inhale and exhale.[/quote]

Lmao fo real bruh

7. How to get extra high w/ bong drink the bong water after, it works trust me i'm a doctor

• Like Like x 1
  8. How to get EVEN HIGHER with a bong.
    Step 1: Insert bong into anus
    Step 2: Contract intestinal muscles to cause some suction so the bong rips.
    Step 3: Crack your back and knuckles.

I think your method would only make you feel higher because it involves holding in the smoke longer, and it'd just give you a headrush from standing up and sitting down fast and the lack of oxygen.

• Informative Informative x 1
  9. the holding in the hit is just a way to get a head rush from lack of O2 and the cracking the knuckles its just a way to time it out i guess but a good head rush it pretty crazy

10. Idk about you but the best head rush is some sour d bubble on top of some sour og in a bong, all without getting up and down!

• Like Like x 1
  11. Put some weed on that crystal bowl of yours!

12. id rather have a shitty high then pass out..

13. no because its simply stupid. holding it in for that long is lung damaging so watch who you call out before you get the facts.

and its funny because you are the only one calling people names.

want to try again?

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  14. #14 OpenThirdEye, May 14, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: May 14, 2012
    that's common sense. the more you hold in smoke the more it affects your lungs. i knew that before i even smoked. maybe if you're so concerned about your lungs you shouldn't blaze at all. wouldn't want you hurting yourself by accidentally inhaling for more than a single second. but you do deserve a gold medal for figuring out holding in smoke longer damages your lungs more. i couldnt tell that the other night when someone took a huge bong hit, held it in for a minute straight, and coughed for an hour.

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. Dude, OP, this has been discussed so much... I dunno if your a troll, or really belligerently stupid. Your responses don't really make yourself out to be that great of a person either, so I don't think you have exactly free reign to attack this forums members

To each their own, but you can get adequately high from the THC within 3-5 seconds.
    Your 30 second hold-in is just depriving your brain of oxygen - the fact that you move and use your muscles and use up your residual oxygen just promotes this. And its causing UNNECESSARY lung damage - we all know smoking isnt great for the lungs, but why promote deposition of tars by ghosting your hits?

Yes, holding it in will make you feel higher because you get a headrush after breathing in following the light headedness of holding your breath. But is killing brain cells worth it over just taking a second hit...?

Try holding your breath for a minute while doing pushups - familiar feeling at all?

16. #16 OpenThirdEye, May 14, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: May 14, 2012
    did any of you even try what I initially suggested in my first post? you "stoners" aren't too lazy to sarcastically spite me and homosexually back up your fellow members solely because they outnumber me, but you can't get your fat asses out of a computer chair? damn, you're giving us a bad name. what ever happened to thinking for yourself?

why would the dude above even waste time responding to a moron or a troll? if he had actually tried it he would be like, "WHOA." and also if it really took 30 seconds to complete the process i would be coughing my ass off every time i do this, which i am not. it can take 4-10 seconds... oh yeah 1sttimegrower it isn't exactly a genius idea to admit you grow online.

17. Holy shit im so fucking high!

18. isn't it hypocritical to lecture someone about calling names when you're doing it yourself by calling me stupid and a troll when, if you review my posting history, i am neither

19. Never said it was genius; just wanted a name descriptive of myself when I joined the site. You know the site has a whole section for growing? Check it out sometime; you might be shocked at how many people "admit" to growing - GL feds to arrest every grower on every mssgboard by breaking into ones privacy and tracking IPs. And if they do, might just be time for a revolution;

How do you know we havn't done it in the past? Life is a learning experience; I've done the whole hold your breath in the past. So why would I get up to do something that I know the outcome of?:rolleyes: Flash of white, followed by much longer flash of black, rushing sound in my ears, light headedness, struggle against passing out/fainting; an ordeal that lasts 1-2 minutes depending on how long breath was held followed by being really light headed for up to a minute and shaky on my feet - NO THANK YOU.

And, I never called you names. I was simply wondering aloud which of the two you were; those are descriptive terms. Dunno about you, but going about with the aim to get higher by killing brain cells sounds stupid to me; what do you think?

No need to get snappy because we havn't all embraced your "unique" approach to smoking....

20. Apparently if you start your toke crouching really low and gradually stand as you're taking the hit, the ''expansion'' of your lungs forces the smoke to the lower areas which are richer in capillaries... Unno.. don't remember basic bio right now :420:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.