Hoffman's Organic Plant Food

Discussion in 'Growing Organic Marijuana' started by Cheesed, May 13, 2012.

1. I bought a bag of Hoffman's Organic Plant Food, (4-3-2)

Will this be any good for my plants?
    When should I feed them with those ratios?
    If the package says 2 cups of pellet per 1 cu.ft. soil how much should I use for a fraction of that and still be safe from nute burn?

2. A cu/ft is approximately 7.5 gallons. You can probably do the math from there. Round it up to 8 gallons and you should be safe.

Chunk

3. Sounds like a good fert, I may have to check it out one day.

4. I would use no more than a tablespoon per gallon. Its always better to add than regretting adding too much.

5. [quote name='"badboy287"']I would use no more than a tablespoon per gallon. Its always better to add than regretting adding too much.[/quote]

I did use a 1/4 cup for one gallon. They took it fine, I think due to low ratios.

6. [quote name='"Cheesed"']

I did use a 1/4 cup for one gallon. They took it fine, I think due to low ratios.[/quote]

Oh OK cool, u got a journal going?

7. [quote name='"badboy287"']

Oh OK cool, u got a journal going?[/quote]

I do indeed, the link is in my sig. Always looking for more people to follow.

8. Oh, I wasn't seeing It because I'm usually using the mobile app, I'll check it out when I'm on the pc.

9. [quote name='"badboy287"']Oh, I wasn't seeing It because I'm usually using the mobile app, I'll check it out when I'm on the pc.[/quote]

I just learned there was a mobile app last night. Stoked about it. But yeah, it's nothing huge but I'm giving it a go. Check me out sometime. :smoke: