Door Knockers

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by PackItIn, May 12, 2012.

1. #1 PackItIn, May 12, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: May 13, 2012
    I hate it when I have a sesh with someone new and then a night or so later they knock on my door and expect me to score for them, it's happened multiple times. I'm not a dealer bro. :confused_2:

2. hahahaha change the thread title bro. but on a side note i turned down a FWB girl the other month cuz her sex was terrible. :( if only it was decent, cuz she was cute as hell.

3. [quote name='"puffpuffpass714"']hahahaha change the thread title bro. but on a side note i turned down a FWB girl the other month cuz her sex was terrible. :( if only it was decent, cuz she was cute as hell.[/quote]

Um how the hell can sex be bad? Sex is sex dude, if you don't want it I'll take it.

4. This guy knows what he's talking about

5. Neither of these guys know what they're talking about.

///M

6. Yeah bad sex can be detrimental just like smoking swag gets you high but you feel a little less human after you do it.

7. Ever had sex with a girl who didn't give head, turned off the lights, and proceeded to act like a lifeless doll on the bed, expecting you to do all the work?

Yeah, fuck that shit.

I strongly suggest OP retitle this thread too. Most misleading thread title ever.

8. Lol everyone just said fuck the OP and continued talking about what they thought the topic was about.

9. Kim Kardashian?

10. this guy dosn't know what hes talking about.

11. you guys honestly have no idea what you are all talking about

12. [quote name='"ChrisCloudy1"']

Um how the hell can sex be bad? Sex is sex dude, if you don't want it I'll take it.[/quote]

Ever had sex with a girl who just layed there like a dead fish or had nipples on her breast the size of a slice of salami? Or made weird ass sex faces and grunted a little while you fucked her? this guy, that's bad sex my friend

13. fuck that dude if you got a hook up and you got friend's in need put yourself in there position... i would alway's hook up friend's and coworker's no matter if it was a little out of my way..because in the end i would get hooked up for it.. they would either kick me down a nug nug or smoke me out fat when i was dry

14. I thought this thread was gonna be about sexual relations. Never mind.

15. i would have to agree nothing worse than doing all the work while she just lay's there like a rag doll .... or if it's like throwing a hotdog down a hallway... no bueno

16. [quote name='"budensity"']

i would have to agree nothing worse than doing all the work while she just lay's there like a rag doll .... or if it's like throwing a hotdog down a hallway... no bueno[/quote]

Lmao haha that's def no bueno, pussy belongs playing the part as the batcave for the dark knight movie

17. Haha, at least I got your attention. I'm not going to score for somebody I just met, that I will probably never smoke with again, at 11pm.

18. I was expecting boobs. Where are the boobs?

19. Haha, for fucks sake. Would you all prefer it if I renamed the thread to "Stranger Favours"?

20. Probably best that you do not do that...